LestersLegends 2010 Preseason NFL Power Rankings
Here’s my preseason NFL power rankings.
1. New Orleans Saints – Champs until someone takes it from them.
2. Indianapolis Colts – Consistent excellence.
3. Minnesota Vikings – Favre is back.
4. Dallas Cowboys – One of the most talented teams.
5. Baltimore Ravens – Love the Anquan Boldin addition.
6. New York Jets – Ranked based on assumption Revis plays.
7. Green Bay Packers – Would have been division favorites if Favre didn’t return.
8. San Diego Chargers – If they cant’ get their holdouts happy, they will slide.
9. New England Patriots – 2007 seems so distant, but still have Brady and Belichick.
10. Cincinnati Bengals – Will T.O. screw up the chemistry?
11. Houston Texans – Ready to take the next step?
12. Atlanta Falcons – Matt Ryan bounces back.
13. New York Giants – Suddenly NYC’s second-fiddle team.
14. Philadelphia Eagles – Is Kolb ready?
15. San Francisco 49ers – Can the defense be more consistent?
16. Tennessee Titans – Can VY continue to progress?
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – Can they stay afloat during Big Ben’s suspension?
18. Washington Redskins – Will McNabb and Shanahan make a big difference?
19. Miami Dolphins – Is Henne the right guy for the job>
20. Chicago Bears – Will Peppers and Urlacher restore the Monsters of the Midway?
21. Denver Broncos – Will McDaniels regret getting rid of Brandon Marshall?
22. Arizona Cardinals – Let the Matt Leinart era begin.
23. Oakland Raiders – Just Win (Half the Time) Baby
24. Carolina Panthers – Is Matt Moore the guy or is it Jimmy Clausen time?
25. Cleveland Browns – Will Mike Holmgren make a difference?
26. Jacksonville Jaguars – Is Jack Del Rio a dead man walking?
27. Seattle Seahawks – Is Pete Carroll ready for his return to the NFL?
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Are these young Bucs still a work in progress?
29. Detroit Lions – Is Matthew Stafford ready to develop into a big tme QB.
30. Kansas City Chiefs – Was Jamaal Charles for real?
31. St. Louis Rams – How bad will Sam Bradford’s learning curve be?
32. Buffalo Bills – Wait, did they move to Toronto yet?