playSPEX adds an exciting new dimension to Fantasy Sports
What is playSPEX?
playSPEX adds an exciting new dimension to Fantasy Sports. It’s the only place where you can Buy your fantasy sports players from others using real money and Sell your players to other users and earn Real Money!
playSPEX is being launched this week, and there is a $10,000 in prizes for the upcoming April’s Fantasy Baseball contest!
Early registrants will receive $10 FREE to start shopping for their fantasy baseball players. In addition, playSPEX will match any deposit with 100% welcome bonus up to additional $25!
How does it work?
- playSPEX organizes Fantasy Sports contests in which the participants can win cash prizes.
- The object is to build the best Fantasy Team which accumulates more Fantasy Points than others. Points are based on a real-life performance (players’ statistics).
- In order to “have” an athlete in a Fantasy Team, the user must “OWN” that player.
- In order to be the “owner” of a player, the user must BUY from other user/s in the market at least one virtual contract of his desired athlete using real money.
- The contracts are virtual assets/virtual properties, which don’t have any expiration (even after the end of the first season and during the next seasons).
- The user who own contracts can offer to sell them to others at any time and/or accept buy offers which have been published by others in the market.
- The user can therefore make real profits, just like buying and selling items in any other trading platform (For example: ebay).