Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 5/25/11
Madison Bumgarner vs. Florida Marlins
Bumgarner has been good to me twice so I’ll go back to the well. Since my initial stream use on April 27th he has a 1.60 ERA and a 0.98 WHIP in five starts. His last start, also a stream option, he picked up his first win, allowing one run in 8-2/3 innings. Florida is pretty middle of the road offensively.
Yesterday’s Totals: Win, 9 IP, 6 Ks, 2.00 ERA (2 earned runs), 0.78 WHIP (7 hits, 0 walks)
Season Totals: 19-17, 307 IP, 234 Ks, 4.13 ERA (141 earned runs), 1.32 WHIP (298 hits, 108 walks)
Also check out:
- Should You Buy Low on Chris Carpenter?
- Can Kyle McClellan Continue to Shine?
- Is Ian Kinsler a Good Trade Target?
- Can Dan Uggla Turn Around His Ugly Season?
- Should You Buy Low on Andrew McCutchen?