Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 5/26/11
Ryan Vogelsong vs. Florida Marlins
Vogelsong worked for me on May 20th so I’ll trot him out again against the Marlins. He is now 3-0 with a 1.93 ERA, a 1.04 WHIP, and 29 strikeouts in 32-2/3 innings. Ryan is 1-0 at home with 15-2/3 scoreless innings, a 0.64 WHIP, and a .135 BAA.
Yesterday’s Totals: No-decision, 6 IP, 4 Ks, 4.50 ERA (3 earned runs), 1.67 WHIP (8 hits, 2 walks)
Season Totals: 19-17, 313 IP, 238 Ks, 4.14 ERA (144 earned runs), 1.33 WHIP (306 hits, 110 walks)
Also check out:
- Can Alex Rios Turn It Around?
- Should You Buy Low on Chris Carpenter?
- Can Kyle McClellan Continue to Shine?
- Is Ian Kinsler a Good Trade Target?
- Can Dan Uggla Turn Around His Ugly Season?