Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 5/27/11
Daniel Hudson @ Houston Astros
Hudson is 5-5 with a 3.82 ERA, a 1.27 WHIP, and 60 strikeouts in 66 innings. He’s gone at least six innings with three or fewer runs in eight of his ten starts. Hudson is 5-1 with a 2.61 ERA in his past six starts and 3-1 with a 1.88 ERA in his past four. He has picked up five or more strikeouts in all but one start, his disaster (5-1/3 IP, 7 runs) in Cincinnati.
Yesterday’s Totals: Loss, 8 IP, 3 Ks, 1.13 ERA (1 earned run), 1.13 WHIP (8 hits, 1 walk)
Season Totals: 19-18, 321 IP, 241 Ks, 4.07 ERA (145 earned runs), 1.32 WHIP (314 hits, 111 walks)
Also check out:
- Can Alex Rios Turn It Around?
- Should You Buy Low on Chris Carpenter?
- Can Kyle McClellan Continue to Shine?
- Is Ian Kinsler a Good Trade Target?
- Can Dan Uggla Turn Around His Ugly Season?