Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 5/28/11
Jordan Zimmermann vs. San Diego Padres
Zimmerman is 1-1 with a 3.28 ERA, a 1.09 WHIP, and 26 strikeouts in 24-2/3 innings over his past four starts. He’s facing the Padres, who rank near the bottom offensively, at home where he has a 3.70 ERA.
Yesterday’s Totals: Win, 6 IP, 4Ks, 7.50 ERA (5 earned runs), 1.50 WHIP (8 hits, 1 walk)
Season Totals: 20-18, 327 IP, 245 Ks, 4.13 ERA (150 earned runs), 1.33 WHIP (322 hits, 112 walks)
Also check out:
- Should You Buy Low on Carlos Santana?
- Can Alex Rios Turn It Around?
- Should You Buy Low on Chris Carpenter?
- Can Kyle McClellan Continue to Shine?
- Is Ian Kinsler a Good Trade Target?