Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 5/29/11
Happy Birthday to my wonderful son Owen who turns three today!
Ryan Dempster vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
In his past five starts Dempster is 2-1 with a 3.09 ERA, a 1.19 WHIP, and 28 strikeouts in 32 innings. In his past three starts at home Dempster is 2-0 with a 2.25 ERA. He makes a good start on paper against one of the weaker offensive teams in the league.
Yesterday’s Totals: Loss, 6 IP, 4 Ks, 3.00 ERA (2 earned runs), 1.00 WHIP (5 hits, 1 walk)
Season Totals: 20-19, 333 IP, 249 Ks, 4.11 ERA (152 earned runs), 1.32 WHIP (327 hits, 113 walks)
Also check out:
- Can John Danks Get Back on Track?
- Should You Buy Low on Carlos Santana?
- Can Alex Rios Turn It Around?
- Should You Buy Low on Chris Carpenter?
- Can Kyle McClellan Continue to Shine?