Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 5/30/11
Happy Memorial Day. A big thanks to the men and women of our military and the families that support them.
Jake Arrieta @ Seattle Mariners
Arrieta brings a 6-2 record into Safeco as he takes on one of the more feeble offenses in the league. He’s given up two or fewer runs in four of his past five starts, including two runs in six innings against the M’s on May 10th. He’s pitching on the road where he’s 3-0 with a 3.38 ERA.
Yesterday’s Totals: Win, 6 IP, 5 Ks, 3.00 ERA (2 earned runs), 1.17 whip (4 hits, 3 walks)
Season Totals: 21-19, 339 IP, 254 Ks, 4.08 ERA (154 Earned runs), 1.32 WHIP (331 hits, 116 walks)
Also check out:
- Week 10 Two-start Pitchers
- Can John Danks Get Back on Track?
- Should You Buy Low on Carlos Santana?
- Can Alex Rios Turn It Around?
- Should You Buy Low on Chris Carpenter?