Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 6/1/11
Brian Matusz @ Seattle
Let’s give Matusz a look right out of the gate. He gets to face the lowly Mariners in Safeco. In three rehab starts Matusz had a 1.20 ERA with ten strikeouts in 15 innings. He really stepped it up at the Triple-A level where he allowd one run with seven strikeouts in five innings.
Yesterday’s Totals: No-decision, 6-1/3 IP, 7 Ks, 2.84 ERA (2 earned runs), 1.26 WHIP (6 hits, 2 walks)
Season Totals: 21-20, 345-1/3 IP, 264 Ks, 4.17 ERA (160 earned runs), 1.34 WHIP (341 hits, 122 walks)
Also check out:
- Can John Danks Get Back on Track?
- Should You Buy Low on Carlos Santana?
- Can Alex Rios Turn It Around?
- Should You Buy Low on Chris Carpenter?
- Can Kyle McClellan Continue to Shine?