Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 6/25/11
John Danks vs. Washington Nationals
It seems that since I profiled Danks (minus the start against Toronto that I cautioned you about), he’s been money. Danks is 3-0 with a 1.23 ERA and 0.95 WHIP in his past three starts. He’s pitching at home where he’s 2-2 with a 3.10 ERA (5.65 on the road). He seemingly makes a strong play at home against the Nationals
Yesterday’s Totals: No-Decision, 4-1/3 IP, 4 Ks, 8.31 ERA (4 earned runs), 2.78 WHIP (7 hits, 5 walks)
Season Totals: 30-23, 481 IP, 354 Ks, 3.85 ERA (206 earned runs), 1.32 WHIP (470 hits, 163 walks)
Also check out:
- Is Edwin Jackson Worth the Risk?
- Stealing a Fantasy Baseball Championship: Five Under the Radar Players
- Fantasy Baseball Free Agent Pool – 2011 RBI Guys Vol. 5
- Can Brian Duensing Get on Track?
- Fantasy Baseball Free Agent Pool – 2011 Strikeout Kings Vol. 5