Quick Fantasy Baseball Streaming Options for 6/4/11
Image courtesy of Yahoo!
Aaron Harang vs. Houston Astros
Harang is 5-2 with a 3.88 ERA and a 1.34 WHIP. After striking out 36 batters in his first 54-1/3 innings (5.96 K/9), Harang has 12 in his past 13 innings (8.31 K/9). He’s pitching at home where he has a 3.40 ERA (4.84 on the road) and a 1.24 WHIP (1.52 on the road). He already beat the Astros this year, give up one run on three hits with eight strikeouts (his season high) in six innings. He was 2-0 against the ‘Stros last year with a 2.08 ERA
Yesterday’s Totals: Loss, 6 IP, 2 Ks, 4.50 ERA (3 earned runs), 1.33 WHIP (6 hits, 2 walks)
Season Totals: 21-21, 362 IP, 272 Ks, 4.25 ERA (171 earned runs), 1.34 WHIP (361 hits, 125 walks)
Also check out:
- Should Justin Masterson Owners Be Nervous?
- Can Tim Stauffer Be Even Better?
- Why Reaching For Saves Doesn’t Make Sense
- Can John Danks Get Back on Track?
- Should You Buy Low on Carlos Santana?