Super Bowl LI Fantasy Football QB Rankings
Super Bowl LI features two of the top quarterbacks in the league. Matt Ryan averaged 309 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game (4,944 yards, 38 TDs, 7 INTs). He has somehow risen his game this postseason averaging 365 yards and 3.5 touchdowns in two wins. He even added a rushing touchdown. Entering the Super Bowl, Ryan is playing at the higher level of the two. Brady averaged 296.2 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game (3,554 yards, 29 TDs, 2 INTs). He’s averaging 335.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in his two wins.
Where Brady has Ryan beat is experience. This is the seventh time playing on the biggest stage in professional sports. He has averaged 267.5 yards and 2.2 touchdowns in his six appearances. In his past five he’s averaging 292 yards and 2.4 TDs. The other area where Brady has the advantage is the defense he’s facing. Those two factors give Brady a slight edge.
1. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
2. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Also check out:
- Super Bowl LI Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- Super Bowl LI Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- Super Bowl LI Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- Super Bowl LI Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- Super Bowl LI Fantasy Football Defense Rankings
- Super Bowl LI NFL Pick