Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
Here’s a look at the LestersLegends’ Super Bowl XLVII fantasy football kicker rankings.
1. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens
Tucker is a rookie so it feels weird trusting him more than the veteran, but that has been the way this season has gone. Tucker made 90.9 percent of his field goals this year, including four from 50 yards or better. Tucker made both of his playoff field goal attempts, including the 47-yard game winner over the Denver Broncos to send Baltimore to the AFC Championship Game.
2. David Akers, San Francisco 49ers
Akers, on the contrary, struggled mightily this season missing 13 or 42 field goal attempts for a 69 percent field goal percentage. Akers missed his lone field goal attempt in the NFC Championship Game. I just don’t have as much faith in Akers in the Super Bowl.
Also check out:
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Pick
- Early Fantasy Baseball Rankings