Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
Here’s a look at the LestersLegends’ Super Bowl XLVII fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis was a forgotten man for most of the regular season, but stepped up his game in the NFC Championship against the Atlanta Falcons. Davis hauled in five of his six targets for 106 yards and a touchdown. His size and speed combination is a nightmare to deal with when he’s an active part of the game plan.
2. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Pitta doesn’t have the upside that Davis does, but he is the more reliable option. He averaged 45.7 yards in the three playoff wins, but he scored in two of the three games. Going back to last year, he has scored in three of his past four playoff games. Pitta has seven touchdowns in his past 11 games. He’s a significant red zone threat.
3. Delanie Walker, San Francisco 49ers
Walker finished the season as the preferred tight end target for Colin Kaepernick, but has been quiet during the playoffs. Walker caught just one pass in each game for a total of 37 yards. It is certainly possible that he will re-emerge in the passing game, but it’s a bit of a risk.
4. Ed Dickson, Baltimore Ravens
Dickson combined for 53 yards in the Ravens’ first two playoff wins, but was not targeted against the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship. He’s not a good option for the Super Bowl.
Also check out:
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football K Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Pick
- Early Fantasy Baseball Rankings