With an exciting 11th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 12 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
With two more touchdown passes in Week 11 Rodgers now has 24 in his last seven games. He takes on the New York Giants this week. The G-Men have allowed 257.8 passing yards and 1.7 passing touchdowns per game.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
The San Francisco 49ers won’t be an easy game for Brees, but he’s been on fire. Drew has thrown three or more touchdowns in seven of ten games this year.
3. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice had a horrific five interception performance against Arizona. He should bounce back against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 312.6 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
4. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton has 19 touchdown passes in his last seven games. The Kansas City Chiefs have only allowed 214.6 passing yards per game, but they have yielded 20 touchdown passes.
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Brady just lost Rob Gronkowski, but the Patriots will roll right along against the New York Jets. He threw for 259 yards and two touchdowns in the first meeting.
6. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
RG3 only completed 14 passes last week, but four of them went for touchdowns. He also ran for 84 yards. He’ll try to make the Dallas Cowboys look like turkeys on Thanksgiving Day.
7. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck had mixed reviews against the Patriots. He threw for 334 yards and a pair of touchdowns, but he also threw three picks and lost a fumble. The Buffalo Bills will put up less of a fight. The Bills are giving up 234.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
8. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo is thankful to be playing the Redskins on Thanksgiving. They are giving up 289.2 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
9. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford gets a Houston Texans team that made Chad Henne look like a star. Look for a heavy serving of Calvin Johnson on Turkey Day.
10. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
Dalton is a virtual lock to throw at least one touchdown against the Oakland Raiders since A.J. Green scores just about every game. The Raiders have allowed 253.2 yards per game and 20 passing touchdowns.
11. Josh Freeman, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Freeman remained red hot throwing a trio of touchdown passes to give him 16 in his past six games. The Falcons are giving up just 216.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game, but this has the feel of a shootout.
12. Eli Manning, New York Giants
I expect Eli to be much sharper coming out of last week’s bye. He’ll need to be to keep pace with Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.
13. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
The Philadelphia Eagles are in a major tailspin. Cam is not having a great season, but he should welcome the matchup against a team in turmoil.
14. Carson Palmer, Oakland Raiders
Palmer is averaging 303.5 yards per game. He has a pretty tough matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed just 228.3 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game.
15. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans
Schaub went nuts last week throwing for 527 yards and five touchdowns. He won’t approach those historic numbers against Detroit, but with Andre Johnson coming on, Schaub should have a solid performance.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 12 NFL Picks
- Will Kenny Britt Emerge After the Bye?
- Should You Say No to Bush?
- Can You Trust Sidney Rice and Golden Tate?
- Is Jermichael Finely Back?