With an exciting 13th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 14 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Rodgers has been quiet for the past three weeks, averaging just 247 yards and 1.3 touchdowns and 1.3 turnovers (three interceptions, one fumble). He faces the Detroit Lions at home.
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
In his first meeting with the Oakland Raiders, Peyton threw for 338 yards and three touchdowns. Peyton has three touchdown passes in seven of his past nine games.
3. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
RG3 brings his dynamic game into a matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. They rank in the bottom third in both pass defense and run defense.
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees threw five interceptions and has his touchdown streak snapped last week. Look for him to get back on track against the New York Giants.
5. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford is averaging 311.8 yards per game. He has thrown multiple touchdown passes in three of his past four games. He faces the Packers.
6. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck is averaging 325 yards in his past five games with nine passing scores and two rushing scores. The Tennessee Titans have allowed 257.5 yards per game and 24 passing scores.
7. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Eli squares off against the Saints. They have allowed 286.7 yards per game and 23 passing scores.
8. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Brady didn’t have to do much last week against the Miami Dolphins. I expect that he’ll need to do more heavy lifting this week. The Houston Texans have been struggling against the pass of late.
9. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam has thrown for five touchdown and ran for two more in his past two games without turning the ball over. Atlanta has a stingy defense, though he had three touchdowns (two passing, one running) in the first meeting.
10. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Ryan missed a golden opportunity by turning in a dud last week against the Saints. He threw for 369 yards and three touchdowns the first time he faced the Panthers.
11. Josh Freeman, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Freeman has thrown multiple touchdown passes in seven of his past eight games. He should continue his success against the sinking Philadelphia Eagles. They have allowed 23 passing scores.
12. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo has three touchdown passes in each of his past two games. Dez Bryant has been a force. This week will be more of a challenge against the Cincinnati Bengals.
13. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
Dalton scored both with his arm and his feet last week, giving him four straight multiple touchdown games. He has 12 combined touchdowns during that span. He is worthy of a QB1 spot.
14. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans
Schaub should also be considered a QB1 this week against the Patriots. They have allowed 279.9 yards per game and 22 passing scores. Schaub is averaging 349.7 yards with eight touchdowns in his past three games.
15. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Cutler had a quiet 188 yard, one touchdown, one interception game in his first meeting with the Minnesota Vikings. I think Brandon Marshall and Cutler will be more active in this one.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 14 NFL Picks
- Should You Be Worried About Matt Ryan?
- Can Russell Wilson Continue to Deliver?
- STS Monday Morning Observations: Week 13