With an exciting 11th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 12 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
With Gronk out Graham is now the top option without question. He has five touchdowns in his past four games. There is no reason to think he won’t continue to excel against the San Francisco 49ers.
2. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten racked up seven more receptions giving him 65 in the past seven games. A trip to the end zone would be nice. The Washington Redskins have allowed seven tight end touchdowns so it could happen.
3. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Julio Jones is hurting so Gonzo could be active against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed five tight end touchdowns, including four in the past five games.
4. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Gates had a disappointing showing against the Denver Broncos. He should rebound against the Baltimore Ravens.
5. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis should be able to produce against the New Orleans Saints.
6. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
Hernandez should be back just in time to replace Gronk. The New York Jets have allowed six tight end touchdowns.
7. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham is averaging 64 yards in his past three games. The Oakland Raiders have allowed six tight end touchdowns.
8. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Daniels is averaging 59.3 yards with two touchdowns in his past three games. The Detroit Lions have allowed six tight end touchdowns.
9. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
I expect the Lions to have a hard time running against Houston. That’s when Pettigrew seems to be active. The Texans have allowed six tight end touchdowns.
10. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders
Myers has three touchdowns in the past three games. The Bengals have allowed five tight end touchdowns.
11. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen remains a top weapon for Cam Newton. The Philadelphia Eagles have allowed two tight end scores in the past three games.
12. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Finley came off bye to score. He’s a risky TE1, but with Aaron Rodgers he could be solid against the New York Giants.
13. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts
Allen is averaging 57.8 yards over the past four games. The Bills have allowed three tight end touchdowns in the past three games.
14. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Miller is not a legit TE1 against the Cleveland Browns without Big Ben in the lineup.
15. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
He looked good prior to the bye. He’s a risk because Christian Ponder often forgets he’s there. Rudolph is a great athlete though. The Bears present a tough challenge.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 12 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 12 NFL Picks
- Will Kenny Britt Emerge After the Bye?
- Should You Say No to Bush?
- Can You Trust Sidney Rice and Golden Tate?
- Is Jermichael Finely Back?