With an exciting 12th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 13 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
In his last meeting with the Atlanta Falcons, Graham went for 146 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
2. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzo countered Graham with 122 yards and a pair of touchdowns of his own.
3. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
He isn’t getting into the end zone, but at least you can count on Witten to receive plenty of looks against the Philadelphia Eagles. He’s securing 73.2 percent of his targets.
4. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
Hernandez had a mediocre return to action with 36 yards on Thanksgiving. He should benefit from the extended rest as he prepares for the Miami Dolphins.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Gates has 30 yards in his past two games. So glad I traded for him. I’m equal parts hopeful and convinced that he’ll bounce back this week against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed five tight end touchdowns.
6. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham has had at least 69 yards or a touchdown in his past four games.
7. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Daniels has six touchdowns in his last eight games. The Titans have allowed seven tight end touchdowns.
8. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Finley had his second solid game in a row. Finley is averaging 69.3 yards with two touchdowns in three career meetings with the Minnesota Vikings.
9. Marcedes Lewis, Jacksonville Jaguars
With Chad Henne at quarterback, Lewis has been solid. He’s a decent option against the Buffalo Bills.
10. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Pettigrew received a ridiculous 15 targets on Thanksgiving. The Indianapolis Colts have defended the tight end well this year though.
11. Dustin Keller, New York Jets
Keller is averaging 57.4 yards with two touchdowns in his past five games. The Arizona Cardinals have allowed four tight end touchdowns.
12. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders
Myers is averaging 52 yards with three touchdowns in the past four games. He should continue to be heavily targeted as the Raider face the Cleveland Browns.
13. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Just when you think he’s back, Davis is skunked for the second time this year. It will take nerves of steel to start him against the St. Louis Rams.
14. Martellus Bennett, New York Giants
Bennett has been mediocre since the early part of the year. He did have 79 yards against the Washington Redskins (this week’s opponent) back in Week 7. They have allowed seven tight end touchdowns.
15. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Miller has not scored in four straight games, but has six touchdowns on the year. He had 63 yards last week. He’s a low-end TE1 against the Baltimore Ravens.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 13 NFL Picks
- Should Julian Edelman Be on Your Fantasy Football Team?
- Should You Be Sittin’ Jason Witten?
- Should You Be Backing Beanie Wells?