With an exciting 14th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 15 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
In a tough matchup with the San Francisco 49ers, Hernandez should still see plenty of targets. He’s an extremely difficult cover. His versatility combined with Bill Belichick’s creativity and Tom Brady’s accuracy make him tough to stop.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Graham has not scored in three straight games. He missed the first game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Look for Graham to get back on the board against the Bucs. He averaged 101 yards against them last year.
3. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzo has just one touchdown in the past four games, but remains one of the top weekly threats. His red zone prowess keeps him a notch about Jason Witten in non-PPR formats.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten is averaging 67.7 yards per game. His upside is minimal due to his lack of touchdowns, but he’s a nice, safe play against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
5. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Daniels has been one of the premier tight ends this year. The Indianapolis Colts have allowed six tight end touchdowns in the past six games.
6. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen has scored in consecutive weeks and has four scores in the past five games. The San Diego Chargers have allowed a tight end touchdown in three of the past five games.
7. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Miller is averaging 75.3 yards in his past three games and has seven touchdowns on the year.
8. Martellus Bennett, New York Giants
Bennett has scored in consecutive weeks. The Falcons have allowed 50 yards or a touchdown to a tight end in nine of 13 games.
9. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders
Myers is one of the top targeted tight ends. He is coming off a disaster of a game against the Denver Broncos, but should bounce back against the Kansas City Chiefs.
10. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham is averaging 51.8 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past six games. The Philadelphia Eagles have allowed 56.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns to tight ends in their past six games.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 15 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 15 NFL Picks
- Should You Ignore Denarius Moore?
- Can Cam Newton Deliver a Fantasy Championship?