It’s that time of year again. Pitchers and catchers are set to report. Spring training games will be around the corner. Soon fantasy baseball drafts will be underway. While doing all your due diligence to draft that perfect team is a necessity, let’s not forget that it’s also about fun. What better way to kick things off this year than with a funny fantasy baseball team name. To help you with some ideas, we’re going to run a contest. What’s a contest without a prize?
Limit three team names per entrant. Please keep it somewhat clean. The contest will be open until March 15th. We will then narrow it down to three team names and put it up to a vote. The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate. Please submit your entries at the bottom of this page.
Here is a look at the previous contest pages:
As you prepare for your fantasy baseball drafts, check out:
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball First Base Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Second Base Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Third Base Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Shortstop Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Catcher Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Outfielder Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Starting Pitcher Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Closer Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Designated Hitter Rankings