Click here to enter the contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 12 team defense rankings.
1. Philadelphia @ Chicago
2. Cleveland vs. Carolina
3. New York Giants vs. Jacksonville
4. New York Jets vs. Cincinnati (Thursday)
5. San Francisco @ Arizona (Monday)
6. Pittsburgh @ Buffalo
7. Minnesota @ Washington
8. Kansas City @ Seattle
9. New England @ Detroit (Thursday)
10. Baltimore vs. Tampa Bay
11. New Orleans @ Dallas (Thursday)
12. Washington vs. Minnesota
13. Oakland vs. Miami
14. Miami @ Oakland
15. Green Bay @ Atlanta
Inside the numbers:
- Philadelphia’s aggressive defense should not bode well for Jay Cutler, who has a tendency to get sacked and throw picks.
- When was the last time the Browns were thought about as a good fantasy defense option? It’s a combination of their improvement and Carolina ineptitude.
- Both New York teams make solid plays this week. On a side note, who would have thought without T.O. the Bills would have a better offense than Cincy with him (not that I’m blaming T.O.)?
- The Niners looked awful last week, but they should get a reprieve against the Cardinals.
- I think the Vikings will look more like last year’s version with the coaching change. The players’ hearts weren’t in it for Brad Childress. That said, Washington is a decent play this week because of Favre’s tendency to get sacked and throw picks.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 12 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 12 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 12 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 12 Sit-Start Advice
- Week 12 Fantasy Sleepers