Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 15 team defense rankings.
1. New England vs. Green Bay
2. Chicago @ Minnesota
3. Pittsburgh vs. New York Jets
4. Oakland vs. Denver
5. San Diego vs. San Francisco
6. Dallas vs. Washington
7. Cleveland @ Cincinnati
8. Atlanta @ Seattle
9. Carolina vs. Arizona
10. New York Giants vs. Philadelphia
11. Tampa Bay vs. Detroit
12. Arizona @ Carolina
13. Miami vs. Buffalo
14. Philadelphia @ New York Giants
15. Cincinnati vs. Cleveland
Inside the numbers:
- The Patriots are peaking at the right time and Green Bay will likely be without Aaron Rodgers.
- An angry Bears defense against a sinking Vikings ship. Scary.
- Speaking of sinking, what happened to the Jets. The Steelers should have a field day with Sanchez.
- Washington started the nightmare season for Dallas. At least they can avenge that loss. McNabb will be on his back plenty.
- Carolina and Arizona could set football back this week. Their defenses should post solid numbers though.
- Tampa Bay’s run defense took a hit when McCoy went down. Fortunately they aren’t facing a strong running team against Detroit and still remain a starting option.
Also check out:
- Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 15 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers