1. Atlanta vs. CAR: Motivated by clinching home field throughout the playoffs.
2. Pittsburgh @ CLE: Should crush Cleveland to lock up the division.
3. Philadelphia vs. DAL: Should be in the hunt for a first round bye.
4. Baltimore vs. CIN: Fired up at chance to win the division.
5. San Diego @ DEN: Missed the playoffs, but should go out in style.
6. New York Giants @ WAS: Defense should be able to stop the bleeding.
7. Miami @ NE: Patriots have nothing to play for.
8. New York Jets vs. BUF: Last chance to get defense back on track.
9. Indianapolis vs. TENN: Colts put Titans out of their misery.
10. St. Louis @ SEA: Rams looking to wrap up division title.
11. San Francisco vs. ARI: Niners honor Singletary with a win.
12. Detroit vs. MN: Vikes aren’t used to playing Sundays. Lions put end to nightmare season.
13. New England vs. MIA: Belichick could go all out since they’ll have a bye.
14. Chicago @. GB: I see one of the defenses (I’m guessing the Bears) make a huge impact.
15. Green Bay vs. CHI: See above. It could be Packers rather than Bears.
Also check out:
- Week 17 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 17 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 17 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 17 Fantasy Sleepers