With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 15 fantasy football kicker rankings.
Kickers, more than any other position, provide the most consistent fantasy scoring. The majority of the top scoring kickers have been near the top the whole season. I base these rankings on past performance and their current matchup.
1. Matt Prater, Denver Broncos
Matt Prater, fresh off of setting the NFL record with his 64-yards field goal, is tied for second in the league with 119 points on 18 field goals and 65 extra points. He faces the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 18 field goals and 33 extra points.
2. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots
Stephen Gostkowski leads the NFL in scoring with 125 points on 30 field goals and 35 extra points. The field goal opportunities should continue to mount sans Rob Gronkowski (knee). Gostkowski had two field goals and three extra points in the first meeting with the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have allowed 26 field goals and 28 extra points.
3. Steven Hauschka, Seattle Seahawks
Steven Hauschka is tied for second in the league in scoring with 19 points on 27 field goals and 38 extra points. He’s kicking against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 23 field goals and 37 extra points.
4. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens
Justin Tucker is tied for fifth in the league in scoring with 112 points on 29 field goals and 25 extra points. After horrible weather conditions he’ll welcome kicking against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field. The Lions have allowed 28 field goals and 25 extra points.
5. Alex Henery, Philadelphia Eagles
Alex Henery has 88 points on 18 field goals and 34 extra points. He should get plenty of work against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 22 field goals and 45 extra points.
6. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers
Mason Crosby is fourth in the league in scoring with 118 points on 29 field goals and 31 extra points. He’ll try to add to those numbers against the Dallas Cowboys. The Boys have allowed 20 field goals and 38 extra points.
7. Garrett Hartley, New Orleans Saints
Garrett Hartley has 103 points on 21 field goals and 40 extra points. He’ll be kicking against the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 13 field goals and 37 extra points.
8. Ryan Succop, Kansas City Chiefs
Ryan Succop has 103 points on 21 field goals and 40 extra points. The Kansas City Chiefs are facing the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 19 field goals and 38 extra points.
9. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Bryant has 88 points on 19 field goals and 31 extra points. He should get plenty of scoring chances against the fading Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 16 field goals and 51 extra points.
10. Dan Carpenter, Buffalo Bills
Dan Carpenter has 101 points on 25 field goals and 26 extra points. He’s facing the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 19 field goals and 45 extra points.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Tate Great or Less Filling?
- 2013 Week 15 NFL Picks