With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 8 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 110.3 yards and a touchdown per game. He has really stepped up his game averaging 173.7 yards and 1.7 touchdowns in his past three games. Thomas should stay hot against the San Diego Chargers. He averaged 76.5 yards and 1.5 touchdowns against them last year.
2. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 102.7 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He even threw a touchdown pass last week. Brown has had at least 84 yards in every game. Next up is the Indianapolis Colts.
3. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 84.3 yards per game after ripping the New York Giants for 151 yards last week. He has four touchdowns in seven games. Look for Dez to stay hot against the Washington Redskins. They have allowed 2.1 touchdown passes per game.
4. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 101.7 yards and 0.9 touchdowns. He has five scores in his past four games. He faces the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 270.5 yards and 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
5. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Randall Cobb is averaging 64.6 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He also has five touchdowns in the past four games. Cobb has scored in six of seven games on the year.
6. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Julio Jones is averaging 96.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. The Falcons won’t be able to run on the Detroit Lions so look for plenty of Jones in this one.
7. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Brandon Marshall is averaging 49.9 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. The Bears offense needs to improve and it starts with Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall. The Bears face the New England Patriots this week.
8. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Maclin is averaging 74.2 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He should benefit from last week’s bye as the Eagles face the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 284.8 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
9. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 101.6 yards on the year and 121.6 yards in his past five games. Andrew Luck should continue to pepper him against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
10. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffery is averaging 72 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He averaged 94.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in Weeks 3-6 before recording just nine yards last week. Jefferey will also have to play better. He has averaged 96.3 yards on road starts this year. The Bears head to Foxboro to face the Patriots this week.
11. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vincent Jackson is 64.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He should be productive coming off a bye to face the Minnesota Vikings.
12. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
Emmanuel Sanders is averaging 85.7 yards per game. He scored his first touchdown of the season last week. He should continue to thrive on the attention paid to the Thomas twins.
13. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions
Golden Tate is averaging 92.7 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 112 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He should stay hot against the Falcons. Atlanta has allowed 274.4 passing yards per game.
14. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins
Mike Wallace is averaging 59.8 yards per game but has scored a touchdown in five of six games. That trend could continue against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 280.1 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
15. Steve Smith, Baltimore Ravens
Steve Smith is averaging 91.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He faces the Cincinnati Bengals again. He had 118 yards and a touchdown against them in Week 1.
16. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals
Michael Floyd is averaging 58.8 yards per game and has scored the past two weeks. He should be busy against the Eagles. Philadelphia has allowed 256.5 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game.
17. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
Andre Johnson is averaging 70.9 yards per game. He faces the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 247.9 yards and 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
18. Terrance Williams, Dallas Cowboys
Terrance Williams is averaging 48.3 yards and 0.9 touchdowns. He has scored in five of seven games. He had 111 yards and a touchdown in two games against the Redskins last year.
19. DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins
DeSean Jackson is averaging 75.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. His big play ability will be needed against the Cowboys.
20. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills
Sammy Watkins is averaging 61.9 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He faces the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 18 touchdown passes already.
The Next Batch
21. Kelvin Benjamin, Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks
22. Cecil Shorts III, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Miami Dolphins
23. Brandin Cooks, New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
24. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans
25. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Eagles
26. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
27. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
28. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos
29. Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts at Pittsburgh Steelers
30. Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
31. Wes Welker, Denver Broncos vs. San Diego Chargers
32. Brandon LaFell, New England Patriots vs. Chicago Bears
33. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
34. Justin Hunter, Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
35. Brian Quick, St. Louis Rams at Kansas City Chiefs
36. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots vs. Chicago Bears
37. Eric Decker, New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills
38. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions
39. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
40. Andre Holmes, Oakland Raiders at Cleveland Browns
Also check out: