With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 9 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 109.6 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 156.5 yards and 1.3 touchdowns in his past four games. He’ll be a challenge for the New England Patriots even if he is on Revis Island.
2. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 106.5 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has had at least 84 yards in every game. Brown faces the Baltimore Ravens. He had 90 yards in the first meeting with Baltimore.
3. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 77.5 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He faces the Arizona Cardinals this week. The Cardinals have allowed 302.9 passing yards per game. Dez has scored five times in the past seven games.
4. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Maclin is averaging 90.3 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He torched the Arizona Cardinals for 187 yards and a pair of touchdowns last week. He’ll look to take it to the Houston Texans this week. Houston has allowed 271.4 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
5. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 108.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He has 485 yards and a pair of touchdowns in his past three games. He’ll look to stay hot against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 262.4 yards and 1.4 touchdown passes per game.
6. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
Emmanuel Sanders is averaging 90.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. His four touchdowns have come in the past two games. If Revis focuses on Demaryius Thomas, Sanders will benefit.
7. Kelvin Benjamin, Carolina Panthers
Kelvin Benjamin is averaging 71.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He had 94 yards against the Legion of Boom. This week he faces the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 289.3 yards and 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
8. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green (toe) is expected to return this week. He’s averaging 78.5 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. If he can go, he’s a must-start.
9. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins
Mike Wallace is averaging 59.7 yards with touchdowns with touchdowns in five of seven games. He faces the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 1.8 touchdowns per game.
10. Steve Smith, Baltimore Ravens
Steve Smith is averaging 84.4 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He had 71 yards in the first meeting with the Steelers.
11. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans
DeAndre Hopkins is averaging 71.1 yards on the year and 101.5 yards in his past two games. He should see plenty of looks against the Eagles. Philadelphia has allowed 266.9 yard and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
12. DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins
DeSean Jackson is averaging 83 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. In the past four games he’s averaging 114.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He should continue to roll against the Minnesota Vikings.
13. Terrance Williams, Dallas Cowboys
Terrance Williams is averaging 50.9 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He’s also a good bet against the Cardinals’ leaky pass defense.
14. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
Larry Fitzgerald is averaging 63.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He had 160 yards and a score last week. He should see plenty of looks against the Cowboys.
15. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
Andre Johnson is averaging 68.9 yards. He’s due for a breakout game, but he just one touchdown and two games with more than 80 yards. The Texans could be forced to air it out against the Eagles.
16. Brandin Cooks, New Orleans Saints
Brandin Cooks is averaging 62.9 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. Jimmy Graham is going to command extra attention, which will allow Drew Brees to take shots to Cooks down field against the Panthers.
17. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers
Keenan Allen is averaging 71.2 yards per game. He has been targeted 23 times in his past two games. He should remain highly active against the Dolphins.
18. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vincent Jackson is averaging 51 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He’ll take aim at the Cleveland Browns.
19. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins
Pierre Garcon is averaging 55.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He has scored in two of the past three games. Garcon should also have a solid game against the Vikings.
20. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals
Michael Floyd did not catch a pass last week, but he scored a touchdown in each of the two prior games. He should bounce back against the Cowboys.
The Next Batch
21. Allen Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars at Cincinnati Bengals
22. Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
23. Brandon LaFell, New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos
24. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos
25. Rueben Randle, New York Giants vs. Indianapolis Colts
26. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers
27. Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams
28. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
29. Odell Beckham Jr., New York Giants vs. Indianapolis Colts
30. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams
31. Eric Decker, New York Jets at Kansas City Chiefs
32. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Jets
33. Eddie Royal, San Diego Chargers at Miami Dolphins
34. John Brown, Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys
35. Andre Holmes, Oakland Raiders at Seattle Seahawks
36. Andrew Hawkins, Cleveland Browns vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
37. James Jones, Oakland Raiders at Seattle Seahawks
38. Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings vs. Washington Redskins
39. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cleveland Browns
40. Greg Jennings, Minnesota Vikings vs. Washington Redskins
Also check out: