Here’s a look at the LestersLegends’ Super Bowl XLVII fantasy football team defense rankings.
1. San Francisco 49ers
This one is very close. The 49ers had the better defense during the regular season, and it wasn’t close. They finished the regular season in the top four in total defense, scoring defense, run defense, and pass defense. I give them a slight edge, but the Baltimore Ravens have really narrowed the gap.
2. Baltimore Ravens
Meanwhile, while the Ravens weren’t as good during the regular season, they have held the Indianapolis Colts, the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots to a combined 57 points (19 points per game). Ray Lewis has returned with a flurry and they are playing a different brand of defense than earlier in the year. That said, Colin Kaepernick’s versatility and the Niners power running game will make this a tough assignment for Baltimore.
Also check out:
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Fantasy Football K Rankings
- Super Bowl XLVII Pick
- Early Fantasy Baseball Rankings