Have a bye? Have your starters locked in for Week 14? If you can answer yes to either of those two questions and have an expendable spot on your bench, here are some options to consider for Week 15 of the 2013 fantasy football season.
Buffalo Bills Defense: The Buffalo Bills lead the league with 43 sacks and have also forced 21 turnovers. That’s a great recipe for a team facing the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags rank last in total offense (285.6 ypg) and scoring offense (14.5). They have allowed 39 sacks and have committed 20 turnovers.
Philadelphia Eagles Defense: Playing against the Minnesota Vikings could prove favorable for the Eagles. Outside of Adrian Peterson, they offer nothing. The Vikings enter the week having allowed 34 sacks and 24 turnovers.
Willis McGahee and Chris Ogbonnaya: McGahee and Ogbonnaya have a nice matchup this week against the New England Patriots so they might already be snatched up. Next week they face the Chicago Bears. Juicy matchup. The Bears rank dead last in the NFL with 153.6 rushing yards allowed per game. They have also allowed 1.3 rushing touchdowns per game.
Zach Ertz and Brent Celek: The Vikings have a horrendous pass defense. The Vikes have allowed 287 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. They struggle against tight ends with nine touchdowns yielded to the position. Both Ertz and Brent Celek have some appeal.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 14 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Roddy White is Getting Right at the Right Time
- 2013 Week 14 NFL Picks