With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 11 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 323.6 yards and 3.2 touchdowns per game. He has thrown multiple touchdowns in every game. That streak should continue against the St. Louis Rams.
2. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 342.8 yards and 2.9 touchdowns per game with his arm and 14.3 yards and 0.2 touchdowns per game with his feet. He has had multiple touchdowns in every game this year. Luck faces the New England Patriots. The Pats have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
3. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 320.2 yards and 3.6 touchdown passes in his past five games. After facing Peyton, Brady takes on his replacement. The Colts have allowed 263.6 yards and 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
4. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 267.4 yards and 2.8 touchdowns per game. The Philadelphia Eagles will put up a fight so expect Rodgers to actually play a full game. Rodgers has 20 touchdown passes in the last six games. The Eagles have allowed 251.7 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
5. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 312.9 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. He faces the Cincinnati Bengals at home. Brees is averaging 316.8 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game at home.
6. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 277.3 yards per game and 1.4 touchdowns per game on the year. In his past three games he’s averaging 301.3 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Calvin Johnson has returned to make Stafford more deadly. He faces the Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals have allowed 274.2 passing yards per game.
7. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger is averaging 306.3 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 401.7 yards and 4.3 touchdowns in his past three games. He should stay hot against the Tennessee Titans.
8. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 261.2 yards and 2.2 touchdown passes per game. He threw for 313 yards and three touchdowns in his first meeting with the Oakland Raiders. Expect similar results coming out of his bye. Oakland has allowed 241.6 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
9. Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia Eagles
Mark Sanchez threw for 332 yards and a pair of touchdowns taking over for Nick Foles. The Eagles offense is humming. Sanchez is a solid play against the Packers.
10. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan is averaging 280.6 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Carolina Panthers. Ryan averaged 249.5 yards and 1.5 touchdowns against them last year. The Panthers have allowed 254.4 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
The Next Batch
11. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs
12. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons
13. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings
14. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
15. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers at New York Giants
16. Eli Manning, New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers
17. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills
18. Josh McCown, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Redskins
19. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals at New Orleans Saints
20. Shaun Hill, St. Louis Rams vs. Denver Broncos
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 11 NFL Picks