With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 12 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 338.8 yards and 2.8 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 14.4 yards and 0.2 touchdowns with his feet to bolster his fantasy value. The last time Luck faced the Jacksonville Jaguars he went off for 370 yards and four touchdowns.
2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 274.8 yards and 2.8 touchdowns per game. He’s adding 14.4 yards per game on the ground. Rogers has an absurd 120.1 passer rating. Look for him to pick apart the Minnesota Vikings.
3. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 330.1 yards and three touchdowns per game. He has six interceptions in his past three games, which were all on the road. He’ll welcome a return to Denver to face the Miami Dolphins. Peyton has 17 touchdowns and just two interceptions in five home starts.
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 307.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game. He has not reached 300 yards in three straight games so he’s due. Brees faces the Baltimore Ravens. Baltimore has allowed 251.2 passing yards per game.
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 264.9 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game. In his past six games he’s averaging 309.7 yards with 20 touchdowns to just three interceptions. He faces the Detroit Lions at home. Brady has 15 touchdowns and just one interception in five games at Gillette Stadium.
6. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler got back on track with 330 yards and three touchdowns last week against the Vikings. Despite all of the bad press, he’s still averaging 269.5 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He faces the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 266.1 yards and a pair of touchdown passes per game.
7. Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia Eagles
Mark Sanchez is averaging 293.3 yards and a pair of touchdowns in three games and 339 yards and two scores in his two starts. He wasn’t great against the Packers, but he was productive. Look for a strong showing against the Tennessee Titans.
8. Josh McCown, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Josh McCown is averaging 294.5 yards and a pair of touchdowns in his past two starts. Mike Evans has emerged as a top threat. McCown should pick apart the Bears’ secondary. Chicago has allowed 256.4 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game.
9. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 254.4 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the St. Louis Rams at home. He has 12 touchdowns and just two interceptions in five home starts. The Rams have allowed 247.8 passing yards per game.
10. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 267.9 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. He’ll look to dial it up against the Patriots.
The Next Batch
11. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals
12. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons vs. Cleveland Browns
13. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
14. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins
15. Eli Manning, New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
16. Kyle Orton, Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets
17. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints
18. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins at San Francisco 49ers
19. Michael Vick, New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
20. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 12 NFL Picks