Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here are my Week 15 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Tom Brady vs. Green Bay
2. Peyton Manning vs. Jacksonville
3. Michael Vick @ New York Giants
4. Drew Brees @ Baltimore
5. Philip Rivers vs. San Francisco (Thursday)
6. Josh Freeman vs. Detroit
7. Matt Cassel @ St. Louis
8. Matt Ryan @ Seattle
9. Matt Schaub @ Tennessee
10. Eli Manning vs. Philadelphia
11. Jay Cutler @ Minnesota (Monday)
12. Joe Flacco vs. New Orleans
13. Ben Roethlisberger vs. New York Jets
14. David Garrard @ Indianapolis
15. Kerry Collins vs. Houston
16. Sam Bradford vs. Kansas City
17. Jason Campbell vs. Denver
18. Jon Kitna vs. Washington
19. Kyle Orton @ Oakland
20. Carson Palmer vs. Cleveland
21. Alex Smith @ San Diego (Thursday)
22. Mark Sanchez @ Pittsburgh
23. Matt Hasselbeck vs. Atlanta
24. Drew Stanton @ Tampa Bay
25. Rex Grossman @ Dallas
Inside the numbers:
- Tom Brady is on fire averaging 345.3 yards and 3.3 touchdowns in his past three games. His last two monster efforts came against two of the best pass defenses (Jets and Bears) in the league.
- Peyton bounced back against the Titans, and should pick Jacksonville apart like he always does. He averages 278.6 yards and 2.0 touchdowns in 18 career meetings. Earlier this year he threw for 352 yards with two touchdowns against them.
- Michael Vick is taking far too many hits, a trend that won’t change against the Giants, but he’s far too explosive to contain.
- Josh Freeman is quietly having an outstanding season, ranking near the top of all quarterbacks in fantasy points because of his rushing yardage and lack of turnovers. He have a favorable match-up against Detroit.
- Matt Cassel should be healed and ready to restore order for Kansas City. Playing St. Louis should help matters.
- It’s not that I think Matt Ryan can’t put up top five numbers against Seattle, rather I don’t think he’ll need to.
- Maybe I’m making too big of a deal out of one game, but Kerry Collins looked good against the Colts. He should have another nice game against Houston.
- I did not like the way the Broncos responded to the Josh McDaniels firing. Jason Campbell should be able to have a solid game. I’d rank him higher, but I think Darren McFadden is going to go off in this one.
- Speaking of Denver, can you really trust Kyle Orton as your QB1 anymore? How quickly he has fallen.
- Matt Hasselbeck is quickly running out of receivers. When they get down big to Atlanta, don’t think Charlie Whitehurst won’t get some reps. Avoid Hasselbeck despite the intriguing matchup.
- ***UPDATE*** Donovon McNabb was benched in favor of Rex Grossman.
Also check out:
- Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 15 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers