With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 16 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning’s “bad” game consisted of 289 passing yards, two touchdowns, one interception and one sack last week against the San Diego Chargers. He’s still averaging 343.6 yards and 3.4 touchdowns per game. With four touchdown passes against the Houston Texans Peyton will set the NFL single-season record. The Texans have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
2. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford continues his pursuit of another 5,000 yard season against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 229 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 321.4 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game. He lit up the Carolina Panthers to the tune of 313 yards and four touchdowns in the first meeting. He won’t be nearly as successful as he’s playing on the road, but he’s still capable of a big game.
4. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 370.8 yards and 2.3 touchdowns in his past six games. He should have another strong outing against the Baltimore Ravens. Brady is locked in.
5. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 257.3 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He faces the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 251.9 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
6. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 217.8 passing yards, 1.5 passing touchdowns, 36.2 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing touchdowns. He faces the New Orleans Saints at home where he has 12 touchdown passes and five interceptions compared to nine touchdowns and six picks on the road.
7. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 289.1 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. He has nine touchdowns with just one pick in his past four games. The last time he faced the Oakland Raiders Rivers threw for 411 yards and a pair of touchdowns. The Raiders are yielding 254.4 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
8. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Nick Foles continues to deliver. He has 23 touchdowns to just two interceptions. Foles faces the Chicago Bears. The Bears have allowed 228 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
9. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
Andy Dalton is averaging 260.7 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game. He should be the next in line to toast the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 290.6 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
10. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler came back and threw for 265 yards and three touchdowns against the Cleveland Browns. Now that the rust has been shaken off, he should put up big numbers against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 291.6 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 16 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- 2013 Week 16 NFL Picks