With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 16 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 274.1 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game while bolstering his value with 18.2 rushing yards per game. Rodgers was slowed by the Buffalo Bills, but should bounce back against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 250.4 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per day.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 311.3 yards and 2.2 touchdown passes per game. He faces the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed a league-worst 292.5 passing yards per game.
3. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 274.8 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He had 263 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting with the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 242.3 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
4. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 320.9 yards and 2.7 touchdowns per game. Luck has added 268 yards and three touchdowns with his feet. He faces the Dallas Cowboys. The Boys have allowed 249.6 passing yards per game.
5. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 295.9 yards and 2.6 touchdowns per game. He’s only averaging 195 yards and a touchdown in his past three games. I expect he was stop with his Teddy Bridgewater impersonation and return to form against the Cincinnati Bengals.
6. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 271.2 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game. He had 390 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with the Chicago Bears.
7. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger is averaging 315.4 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 381.7 yards and 1.7 touchdowns in his past three games and 365.3 yards and 2.7 touchdowns in his past seven games.
8. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 245.2 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. He has six touchdowns in his past two games and 13 in his past five. Romo will be geared up for a shootout with the Indianapolis Colts. Indy has allowed 240.6 passing yards per game.
9. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan is averaging 293.7 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 329.8 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He faces the Saints. New Orleans has allowed 257.1 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
The Next Batch
10. Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins
11. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
12. Eli Manning, New York Giants at St. Louis Rams
13. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers at San Francisco 49ers
14. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers
15. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins vs. Minnesota Vikings
16. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
17. Kyle Orton, Buffalo Bills at Oakland Raiders
18. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens
19. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers vs. Cleveland Browns (monitor back injury)
20. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 16 NFL Picks