With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 17 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 311.4 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. Brees threw for 371 yards and a pair of touchdown in the first meeting with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 306.7 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game with an additional 17.9 rushing yards per game. Luck had 393 yards and four touchdowns in the first meeting with the Tennessee Titans.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 277 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game with an additional 17 rushing yards per game. Rodgers is facing the Detroit Lions at home. He has 23 touchdowns without an interception in seven home starts while averaging 301.1 passing yards per game.
4. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 269.3 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. Look for Stafford to air it on as the Lions and Packers battle for their division.
5. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 296.3 yards and 2.6 touchdowns per game. He had 340 yards and five touchdowns in the last meeting with the Oakland Raiders. In the past four games Peyton is averaging 224 yards per game with five touchdowns to six interceptions.
6. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan is averaging 295.6 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game. He is averaging 342 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
7. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 243.3 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He has 10 touchdowns in the past three games without an interception. Romo should close the season strong against the Washington Redskins.
8. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 268.6 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. He threw for 361 yards and four touchdowns in the first meeting with the Buffalo Bills.
9. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger is averaging 309 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. He had 350 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting with the Cincinnati Bengals.
10. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Eli Manning is averaging 265.4 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game. He has six touchdown passes in the past two games. Look for a strong finish against the Philadelphia Eagles
The Next Batch
11. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons
12. Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
13. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
14. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets
15. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams
16. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Diego Chargers
17. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings
18. Teddy Bridgewater, Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears
18. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers
20. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 17 NFL Picks