With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 8 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 333 yards and 2.7 touchdowns per game. If that wasn’t enough, he has added 98 rushing yards and a pair of scores in seven games. Luck will continue the dominance against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning broke Brett Favre’s career touchdown record last week. He’ll look to distance himself from the field against the San Diego Chargers. Manning is averaging 308 yards and 3.2 touchdown passes per game. He has thrown three or more touchdown passes in five of the six games this year.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging just 202.7 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game, but he has tossed 13 touchdown passes in his last four games. Rodgers will look to stay hot against the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 270.5 passing yards and 1.8 passing scores per game.
4. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 280.1 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game. He has fired multiple touchdowns in his past six games. He’ll do his part in a shootout against Denver.
5. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 319.3 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game. He has averaged 351 yards and a pair of touchdowns in his past three games. Look for the success to continue against the Packers.
6. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 304.7 yards and three touchdowns in his past three games. He’ll look to stay hot against the struggling Chicago Bears.
7. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler is averaging 266.6 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. Bad Jay surfaced last week as he threw for 190 yards with a touchdown and a fumble against the Miami Dolphins. He’ll look to get back on track against the Pats. Cutler still has one of the best set of weapons in the game.
8. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 255.6 yards and two touchdowns per game. He has 12 touchdown passes in the past five games. He should stay hot against the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 2.1 passing touchdowns per game.
9. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 270.1 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. He should improve those numbers against the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta has allowed 274.4 passing yards per game.
10. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Nick Foles is averaging 271.3 yards and 1.7 touchdown passes per game. He also averages 8.8 rushing yard per game, which gives him a little added value. Foles has struggled a little recently, but the bye week should prove beneficial prior to this week’s game against the Arizona Cardinals.
The Next Batch
11. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions
12. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks
13. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
14. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Indianapolis Colts
15. Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Eagles
16. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
17. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins at Jacksonville Jaguars
18. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
19. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs vs. St. Louis Rams
20. Kyle Orton, Buffalo Bills at New York Jets
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 8 NFL Picks