With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 11 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 361 yards and 3.7 touchdowns per game. He has a tough test against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs have allowed just 208.3 yards and a touchdown per game. Do you think anyone can slow this offense though? Peyton is on pace for 5,776 yards and 58.7 touchdowns.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 340.4 yards and 2.8 touchdowns per game. He also has a tough test against the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners have given up 211.4 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. Brees is on pace for 5,447.1 yards and 44.4 touchdowns.
3. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 315.1 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers have allowed 201.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. Hard to bet against Stafford as long as he’s throwing it to Calvin Johnson.
4. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Wilson is averaging 213.2 passing yards, 1.7 passing touchdowns and 39.5 rushing yards per game. He should torch the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 285.7 yards and 2.3 touchdown passes per game.
5. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 218.9 passing yards, 1.4 passing touchdowns, 29.8 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing touchdowns. He’s going up against the New England Patriots. The Pats have allowed 232.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
6. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Nick Foles has 16 passing touchdowns without throwing a single interception. He’s squaring off with the Washington Redskins. The Skins are giving up 274.8 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
7. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
Robert Griffin III is averaging 272.2 passing yards, 1.3 passing touchdowns and 33.4 rushing yards. I’m expecting a shootout with the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 306.5 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
8. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 299 yard and a pair of touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Miami Dolphins.
9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 244.2 passing yards, 1.6 passing touchdowns, 22.2 rushing yards and 0.3 rushing touchdowns. He should rebound from an embarrassing loss to the St. Louis Rams against Tennessee Titans. The Titans also suffered an embarrassing loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
10. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady looked like his old self before the bye when he threw for 432 yards and four touchdowns against the Steelers. I’m still a little hesitant this week because he’s facing the Carolina Panthers.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 11 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Is It Time to Bail on the Kansas City Chiefs’ Defense?
- A Time to Stash?
- 2013 Week 11 NFL Picks