With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 14 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 277.1 yards and 2.7 touchdowns per game with another 16.7 yards per game on the ground. Rodgers should destroy the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 284.9 passing yards per game.
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 311.4 yards and three touchdowns per game. He had a quiet game against the Kansas City Chiefs in the swirling winds. Manning faces the Buffalo Bills at home this week. He has 21 touchdowns and just two picks in six home starts.
3. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 334.3 passing yards, 17.8 rushing yards and 2.8 passing touchdowns per game. He faces the Cleveland Browns
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 312.3 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the Carolina Panthers at home. Brees is averaging 323.7 yards and 2.3 touchdowns in home starts. Carolina has allowed 243.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 270.3 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He returns to his home state to face the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
6. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 277.8 yards after throwing for 390 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the Chicago Bears on Thanksgiving. He should stay hot against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 245.3 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
7. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Wilson is averaging 205.5 passing yards, 1.3 passing touchdowns, 56.6 rushing yards and 0.3 rushing touchdowns. He’ll be asked to dial it up against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 258.6 yards and a pair of touchdown passes per game.
8. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 247.1 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. He struggled against the Eagles, but should bounce back against the Chicago Bears. The Bears have allowed 270.7 yards and 2.3 touchdown passes per game.
9. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger is averaging 308.8 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. He faces the Cincinnati Bengals. Big Ben is averaging 369.4 yards and 3.2 touchdowns in his past five games.
10. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler is averaging 258.8 yards and a pair of touchdown passes per game. He faces the Cowboys. Dallas has allowed 244.5 passing yards per game.
The Next Batch
11. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons at Green Bay Packers
12. Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia Eagles vs. Seattle Seahawks
13. Eli Manning, New York Giants at Tennessee Titans
14. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins vs. Baltimore Ravens
15. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers vs. New England Patriots
16. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints
17. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers at Oakland Raiders
18. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars
19. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
20. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens at Miami Dolphins
21. Colt McCoy, Washington Redskins vs. St. Louis Rams
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Weeek 14 NFL Picks