With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 15 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 300.8 yards and 2.8 touchdowns per game. Manning threw for 286 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting with the San Diego Chargers.
2. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 331.2 yards and 2.8 touchdowns per game. He also has 250 rushing yards and three scores in 13 games. Luck threw for 370 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting with the Houston Texans.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 280.9 yards and 2.7 touchdowns per game. He has thrown just three picks on the year. The Buffalo Bills are his next victim.
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 306.4 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Chicago Bears. The Bears have allowed 265.5 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 273.8 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He has tossed multiple touchdown passes in nine straight games. Brady has topped 300 yards in five of the last eight games.
6. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 350.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in the past two games. He should stay hot against the Minnesota Vikings.
7. Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia Eagles
Mark Sanchez is averaging 250 yards and 1.7 touchdowns. He has 43 rushing yards and a score in six games. Sanchez faces the Dallas Cowboys. He threw for a touchdown and ran on in against them on Thanksgiving.
8. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 243.6 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. The Eagles have allowed 258.1 yards and a pair of touchdown passes per game.
9. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger is averaging 277.8 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 392.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in his past two games. He should shred the Atlanta Falcons. They have allowed 287.8 passing yards per game.
10. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler is averaging 265.1 yards and a pair of touchdown passes per game. He has 94 attempts in his past two games and will likely be called upon to dial it up heavily against the New Orleans Saints.
The Next Batch
11. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
12. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
13. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers vs. Denver Broncos
14. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
15. Eli Manning, New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins
16. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
17. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
18. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
19. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders
20. Kyle Orton, Buffalo Bills vs. Green Bay Packers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 15 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice