Here are the Lester’s Legends 2015 Week 4 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Rodgers is averaging 257 yards per game with ten touchdowns passes and no interceptions. He’s added 24.7 rushing yards per game. Rodgers should toy with the lowly San Francisco 49ers.
2. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck continues to struggle (multiple interceptions each game), but things are looking up. Frank Gore provide a nice balance, which should open things up. Plus, Luck faces Jacksonville this week.
3. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Newton is averaging 228.3 passing yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game. He has run for 48 yards with a pair of touchdowns through three games though. Newton should continue to shine against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
4. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice is averaging 315.3 yards per game. Julio Jones has been a force for him. He should continue to deliver against the Houston Texans
5. Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals
Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald are turning back the clock. Palmer is averaging 267.7 yards and three touchdowns per game. Next up is the St. Louis Rams.
6. Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders
Carr has averaged 332.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game the past two weeks. The Chicago Bears present another opportunity for Carr to put up big numbers.
7. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Wilson is averaging 230.7 yards and 1.3 touchdowns through the air and another 45.7 yards per game on the ground. The struggling Detroit Lions could be what Wilson needs to truly break out.
8. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Manning is averaging 251.7 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 290.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in his past two games. He should produce against the Minnesota Vikings at home.
9. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
Dalton is averaging 288.7 yards and 2.7 touchdowns per game as A.J. Green has ripped it up. He faces the Chiefs, who have allowed 287 yards and 3.3 touchdowns per game.
10. Michael Vick, Pittsburgh Steelers
Vick makes a surprising return to the top ten. Mainly due to his weapons (Brown and Bell) and his opponent. The Baltimore Ravens have allowed 291 yards and a pair of touchdown passes per game.
The Next Batch
11. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
12. Eli Manning, New York Giants
13. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
14. Tyrod Taylor, Buffalo Bills
15. Sam Bradford, Philadelphia Eagles
16. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (Monitor Status)
17. Ryan Fitzpatrick, New York Jets
18. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
19. Brandon Weeden, Dallas Cowboys
20. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs
Also check out:
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2015 Week 4 NFL Picks