With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 5 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck has always been great, but he’s been a beast this year. He is averaging 326.3 yards and 3.3 touchdown passes per game. The past two weeks Luck has averaged 381.5 yards and four touchdowns. He also has 53 yards and a score with his feet. The Colts face the Baltimore Ravens this week. They have allowed 260.3 passing yards per game.
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Manning is averaging 271.3 yards and 2.7 touchdown passes per game. He faces another tough defense against the Arizona Cardinals, but he is coming out of a bye. Manning has averaged 317.5 yards and 3.5 touchdowns the past two years following Denver’s bye.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Brees is averaging 300.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He should get a boost facing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at home. The Bucs have allowed 272.5 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. Brees averaged 351.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns against Tampa Bay last year.
4. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Rodgers told Packer fans and fantasy owners to R-E-L-A-X before throwing for 302 yards and four touchdowns against the Chicago Bears. He’s now averaging 249.8 yards and 2.3 touchdowns. Rodgers gets another divisional foe as he faces the Minnesota Vikings in a short week. He had 285 yards and a pair of touchdowns in last year’s meeting with Minnesota. Rodgers has 26 touchdowns and four interceptions in 12 career meetings with the Purple.
5. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice is averaging 315.8 yards and 2.5 touchdowns. He faces the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 254.5 yards per game through the air.
6. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Rivers is averaging 288.8 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. The past three weeks he’s averaging 305.7 yards and 2.7 touchdowns. He’ll look to stay hot against the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 2.3 touchdowns per game.
7. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford is averaging 294 yards and 1.3 touchdown passes per game. He’s added a pair of touchdowns with his feet. The Lions face the Buffalo Bills at home. Buffalo has allowed 266.3 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
8. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Roethlisberger is averaging 273 yards and 1.5 touchdown passes. He has a dream match-up against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 320.8 yards and 2.8 passing touchdowns per game.
9. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Foles stumbled against the San Francisco 49ers as he failed to throw a touchdown for the first time this year. He finished with 195 yards and a pair of interceptions. He’s still averaging 293.3 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game. Look for Foles to bounce back against the St. Louis Rams at home. He’s averaging 323.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in home starts.
10. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Newton is averaging just 242.7 yards and a touchdown per game, but should finally breakout against the Bears. Chicago has allowed 250.3 yards and 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
The Next Batch
11. Tony Romo,Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans
12. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears at Carolina Panthers
13. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
14. Eli Manning, New York Giants vs. Atlanta Falcons
15. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots
16. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens at Indianapolis Colts
17. Tom Brady, New England Patriots vs. Cincinnati Bengals
18. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins
19. Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints
20. Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins vs. Seattle Seahawks
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 5 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 5 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 5 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 5 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 5 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 5 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 5 NFL Picks