Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 13 running back rankings.
1. Jamaal Charles vs. Denver
2. Peyton Hillis @ Miami
3. Adrian Peterson vs. Buffalo
4. Arian Foster @ Philadelphia (Thursday)
5. Chris Johnson vs. Jacksonville
6. Ray Rice vs. Pittsburgh
7. Michael Turner @ Tampa Bay
8. Rashard Mendenhall @ Baltimore
9. Maurice Jones-Drew @ Tennessee
10. LeSean McCoy vs. Houston (Thursday)
11. Knowshon Moreno @ Kansas City
12. Mike Tolbert vs. Oakland
13. Steven Jackson @ Arizona
14. Thomas Jones vs. Denver
15. Matt Forte @ Detroit
16. Mike Goodson @ Seattle
17. BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs. New York Jets (Monday)
18. Fred Jackson @ Minnesota
19. Ahmad Bradshaw vs. Washington
20. Felix Jones @ Indianapolis
21. Darren McFadden @ San Diego
22. Jonathan Stewart @ Seattle
23. Brandon Jacobs vs. Washington
24. Brian Westbrook @ Green Bay
25. Ronnie Brown vs. Cleveland
26. LaDainian Tomlinson @ New England (Monday)
27. Cedric Benson vs. New Orleans
28. LeGarrette Blount vs. Atlanta
29. Ricky Williams vs. Cleveland
30. Christopher Ivory @ Cincinnati
31. Danny Woodhead vs. New York Jets (Monday)
32. Maurice Morris vs. Chicago
33. Beanie Wells vs. St. Louis
34. Shonn Greene @ New England (Monday)
35. Tim Hightower vs. St. Louis
Inside the numbers:
- Coming off a monster 173 yard game against Seattle, Jamaal Charles is set to explode on a Denver team allowing 141.6 rushing yards per game.
- I’m a little concerned about Adrian Peterson’s ankle, but I think he’ll be just fine. He also happens to draw a favorable match-up this week. Only the injury concerns keep him from the top spot.
- Peyton Hillis has 666 total yards and seven touchdowns in his past four games.
- I was hesitant to give Knowshon Moreno his due, but he delivered with 118 total yards and a touchdown. He’s had at least that many total yards and a touchdown in each of his past three games.
- Mike Tolbert has hit the century mark with a touchdown in his past two games. He should be at it again against a Raiders run defense that’s yielding 133.7 yards per game on the ground.
- Marion Barber is expected to miss a couple of games, making Felix Jones a strong play against the Colts. Tashard Choice is a sleeper pick.
- With Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs in a timeshare, I like them both as RB2s.
- I am not high on LeGarrette Blount against a Falcons team that has allowed just 93.7 rushing yards per game and four rushing touchdowns.
- They aren’t sexy situations, but Carolina (Mike Goodson & Jonathan Stewart) and Arizona (Beanie Wells & Tim Hightower) have a pair of RBs that can be used as RB2s or as flex options.
- With Frank Gore out for the season, Brian Westbrook makes a low-end RB2 against the Packers.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 13 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 13 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 13 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy Sleepers