With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 7 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray is averaging 156.7 total yards and a touchdown per game. He has had at least 100 yards in every game this year. He faces the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 116.3 yards and 1.2 rushing touchdowns per game.
2. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Beast Mode is averaging 98.8 total yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game. He should dominate the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 152.5 rushing yards per game.
3. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 129.2 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has averaged 164.7 total yards and a touchdown in his last three games. Forte will look to remain hot against the Miami Dolphins.
4. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
Giovani Bernard is averaging 112.4 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He faces the Indianapolis Colts. The Colts have allowed 107.5 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game on the ground.
5. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Arian Foster is averaging 128.8 total yards and a touchdown per game. He has scored a pair of touchdowns in each of his past two games. This week he faces the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers have allowed 111.2 yards and a touchdown per game.
6. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 132.2 total yards per game. He has just one touchdown, which limits his value, but you can’t complain about his production. This week Bell faces the Texans. Houston has allowed 125.7 yards per game.
7. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Charles is averaging 96 total yards and 1.5 touchdowns over the past two weeks. He is coming out of the bye to face the San Diego Chargers.
8. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Andre Ellington is averaging 98.6 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should be in line for a big game against the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 149.8 yards and a touchdown per game.
9. Ben Tate, Cleveland Browns
Ben Tate is averaging 101 yards and a touchdown in two games since returning from a knee injury. He should roll on the Jacksonville Jaguars this week. The Jags have allowed 117.2 yards and 0.8 touchdowns.
10. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 64.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He should have a big day against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 127.7 yards and a touchdown per game.
11. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens
Justin Forsett is averaging 87.7 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 101.7 total yards in the past three games with a pair of touchdowns. He faces the Atlanta Falcons this week. The Falcons have allowed 141.3 yards and a pair of rushing touchdowns per game.
12. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 63.7 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He faces the Carolina Panthers this week. The Panthers have allowed 140.2 yards and a touchdown per game.
13. Branden Oliver, San Diego Chargers
Branden Oliver has averaged 153 total yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game over the past two weeks. He faces the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs have allowed 127.4 rushing yards per game.
14. Ronnie Hillman, Denver Broncos
Ronnie Hillman ran for 100 yards against the New York Jets in the lead back role last week. He’ll try to stay hot against the San Francisco 49ers.
15. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears
Lamar Miller had 93 total yards and a touchdown against the Packers last week despite Knowshon Moreno’s return. He faces the Bears.
The Next Batch
16. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos
17. Andre Williams, New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
18. Ahmad Bradshaw, Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals
19. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions vs. New Orleans Saints
20. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills vs. Minnesota Vikings
21. Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers (monitor knee)
22. Chris Ivory, New York Jets at New England Patriots
23. Zac Stacy, St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks
24. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots vs. New York Jets
25. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders vs. Arizona Cardinals
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 7 NFL Picks