With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 3 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
Shady has 217 total yards and a touchdown. Look for him to exploit the Washington Redskins. He had 339 total yards and three touchdowns against the Skins last year.
2. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
Murray is averaging 158 total yards and a touchdown per game. He’ll look to shred the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 171 rushing yards per game.
3. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Beast Mode has 187 total yards and three touchdowns in two games. He’ll look to pound the Denver Broncos to slow down Peyton Manning. The Broncos have already allowed three rushing touchdowns.
4. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
Bernard has 279 total yards and a touchdown through two games. He faces the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 143.5 rushing yards per game.
5. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Foster has 270 total yards and a touchdown as he continues to show his old form. That should continue against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed three rushing scores.
6. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Forte has 205 total yards in two games but has yet to find the end zone. The New York Jets are strong against the run, but Forte is a dual threat.
7. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
Peterson should be sitting, but since he’s playing, you have to play him. You know what he can do on the field.
8. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Morris is averaging 88 yards and a touchdown per game. He had 147 total yards and a touchdown in two meetings with the Eagles last week.
9. Le’veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Bell has 304 total yards and a touchdown. He has a tough draw against the Carolina Panthers, but his ability to catch the ball makes him a solid RB1.
10. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Lacy rebounded from his concussion to record 61 total yards against the New York Jets. After facing two of the best run defenses he should find more room to run against the Detroit Lions.
11. Zac Stacy, St. Louis Rams
Stacy had 71 yards and a score last week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He should have another strong game against the Cowboys. The Boys have allowed 104.5 yard per game.
12. Montee Ball, Denver Broncos
Ball has 172 total yards and a touchdown. As long as Peyton can avoid turnovers, Ball remains a borderline RB1 against the Seahawks.
13. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Ellington had 101 total yards last week and 181 on the season as he continues to alleviate the injury concern. He faces the San Francisco 49ers this week.
14. Knile Davis, Kansas City Chiefs
Davis filled in for Jamaal Charles (ankle) and responded with 105 total yards and a pair of touchdowns. He faces the Miami Dolphins this week. The Fins have allowed 101 yards per game.
15. C.J. Spiller, Buffalo Bills
Spiller has 142 total yards and a touchdown. He also has a return touchdown. Spiller faces the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 108.5 yards per game.
16. Rashad Jennings, New York Giants
Jennings has 205 total yards and a touchdown. His ability to catch the ball out of the backfield gives him added value against the Texans.
17. Terrance West, Cleveland Browns
West has 190 total yards and a touchdown. He’ll continue to carry the mail against the Baltimore Ravens.
18. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots
Vereen has just 111 total yards and a touchdown in two games but could break out this week against the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 200 rushing yards per game.
19. Stevan Ridley, New England Patriots
Ridley had 101 yards and a touchdown last week against the Vikings. Another solid effort should be in store against the Raiders.
20. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions @ Carolina Panthers
Bell has 153 total yards and a touchdown. He’s a solid RB2 against the Packers. The Packers have allowed 176.5 rushing yards per game.
The Next Batch
21. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals
22. Reggie Bush, Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
23. Chris Ivory, New York Jets vs. Chicago Bears
24. Chris Johnson, New York Jets vs. Chicago Bears
25. Bernard Pierce, Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns
26. Darren Sproles, Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins
27. Pierre Thomas, New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota Vikings
28. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins vs. Kansas City Chiefs
29. Bobby Rainey, Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons
30. Donald Brown, San Diego Chargers @ Buffalo Bills
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 3 NFL Picks