With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 10 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray failed to reach 100 yards for the first time this year, but he’s still averaging 153.7 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He should start a new streak against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 123.4 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game on the ground.
2. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 131.5 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He faces the Green Bay Packers. He had 171 total yards against them in Week 4. The Packers have allowed 153.5 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game on the ground.
3. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 124.7 total yards in his past four games. He could be leaned on more against the Carolina Panthers with Nick Foles out. The Panthers have allowed 131.9 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game.
4. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 99.6 total yards and 1.4 touchdowns in his past five games. The Buffalo Bills have a good defense, but Charles is so explosive.
5. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch was basically the Seahawks’ whole offense last week. He’s averaging 96.5 total yards and a touchdown per game. He should keep rolling against the New York Giants.
6. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Andre Ellington is averaging 109 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has scored in the past two games. Ellington faces the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 136.3 yards and a touchdown per game.
7. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 127.1 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He takes on the New York Jets. Bell does damage with his feet and hands so he should be rock solid.
8. Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals
Jeremy Hill ran for 138 and a pair of touchdowns last week against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Bengals play the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, which could lead to another start for Hill. The Browns have allowed 139.6 rushing yards per game.
9. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints
Mark Ingram is averaging 136 rushing yards and 1.5 touchdowns in his past two games. On the year he’s averaging 95.8 total yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game. Ingram has scored in four of five games this year. He faces the San Francisco 49ers.
10. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 76 total yards and a touchdown in his past four games. He should stay hot against the Bears. He had 59 total yards and a touchdown against them in the first meeting. Chicago is allowing 110.1 rushing yards per game.
11. Ronnie Hillman, Denver Broncos
Ronnie Hillman is averaging 105 total yards and a touchdown in the past four games. He faces the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 132.5 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
12. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens
Justin Forsett is averaging 90.1 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 134.8 yards and a touchdown per game.
13. Denard Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
Denard Robinson is averaging 116.3 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns in the past three games. He faces the Cowboys. Dallas has allowed 113.2 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game.
14. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins
Lamar Miller managed to score his fifth touchdown in the past five games before exiting with a shoulder injury.
15. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions
Joique Bell is averaging 64.3 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He has scored in two of the last three games. He’ll face the Dolphins.
The Next Batch
16. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints
17. Chris Ivory, New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
18. Bobby Rainey, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Atlanta Falcons
19. Tre Mason, St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
20. Terrance West, Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
21. Rashad Jennings, New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks
22. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos
23. Steven Jackson, Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
24. Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles
25. Anthony Dixon, Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 10 NFL Picks