With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 11 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Arian Foster is averaging 131.4 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. He has nine touchdowns in the past five games. The bye week came at a good time to heal Foster’s groin injury as he takes on the Cleveland Browns.
2. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch is averaging 103.9 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 153 total yards and three touchdowns in his past two games. He’ll likely become the first person to score a rushing touchdown against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are allowing 115.6 rushing yards per game.
3. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 125.9 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. Expect the Bears to lean on Forte against the Minnesota Vikings as their struggles continue. The Vikings have allowed 112.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
4. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 82.8 total yards and a touchdown per game. In his past six games he’s averaging 102.7 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns. He should continue to roll despite a touch matchup against the Seahawks.
5. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 121.3 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He’s been quiet the past two games, but he should make some noise against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 136.6 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
6. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 81.4 total yards and 0.2 touchdowns per game. He’s been more heavily involved in recent weeks, but was quiet last week against the Carolina Panthers. Look for a larger role against the Green Bay Packers. The Pack have allowed 142.6 yards and a touchdown per game.
7. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints
Mark Ingram is averaging 141.3 total yards and a touchdown in his past three games. He should keep rolling against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed 143 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game.
8. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Andre Ellington is averaging 101.6 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He has scored in three straight games. He faces a tough Detroit Lions team, but Ellington’s role in the passing game helps his value.
9. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 74.8 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 97 total yards and 1.5 touchdowns in his past two games. Look for another strong performance against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 114.1 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
10. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is quietly averaging 83.9 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He takes on the Eagles. Philly has allowed 115.2 rushing yards per game.
11. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers
Frank Gore is averaging 70.2 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He should be able to top those numbers against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 144.7 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
12. Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals
Jeremy Hill has averaged 112 total yards and a touchdown as the lead back for the Bengals in the past two games. He’ll get another start against the Saints. New Orleans has allowed 106.8 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
13. Ahmad Bradshaw, Indianapolis Colts
Ahmad Bradshaw is averaging 79.3 total yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He’ll be called upon to keep Tom Brady on the sidelines. The New England Patriots have allowed 120 rushing yards per game. Bradshaw is also active in the passing game.
14. Rashad Jennings, New York Giants
Rashad Jennings should be set to make his return from his knee injury. He was averaging 101 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game before going down. Jennings faces the San Francisco 49ers.
15. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots
Shane Vereen is averaging 75.3 total yards and a touchdown in his past three games. He should be a key piece for Tom Brady as the Pats take on the Colts.
The Next Batch
16. Terrance West, Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans
17. Jerick McKinnon, Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
18. Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders
19. C.J. Anderson, Denver Broncos at St. Louis Rams
20. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills
21. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals
22. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins
23. Steven Jackson, Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
24. Bobby Rainey, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Redskins
25. Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 11 NFL Picks