With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 13 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray is averaging 150.6 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He faces the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 109 rushing yards per game.
2. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 96.2 total yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He has eight touchdowns in the past six games. Charles faces the Denver Broncos.
3. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 129.1 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 142.4 total yards and a touchdown in his past eight games. He faces the Detroit Lions.
4. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 130.5 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should have more opportunities to score with LeGarrette Blount being released.
5. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch is averaging 103.8 total yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He faces the San Francisco 49ers. Last year he averaged 103.5 total yards and a pair of touchdowns in two games against the Niners.
6. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 107 total yards and 1.1 touchdowns in his past eight games. He’ll look to keep rolling against the New England Patriots. The Pats are allowing 108.2 rushing yards per game.
7. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 102 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns in his past seven games. He faces Dallas. The Cowboys have allowed 107.2 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
8. Rashad Jennings, New York Giants
Rashad Jennings had 120 total yards last week as he gets back to full strength. He is yielding touches to Andre Williams, but he remains a strong start against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 130.6 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game.
9. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Andre Ellington is averaging 94.8 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He faces the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta has allowed 125.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
10. Alfred Blue, Houston Texans
Alfred Blue is averaging 111 total yards the past two games filling in for Arian Foster. Monitor Foster’s availability. If Foster can go, he’ll be a top five option. If it’s Blue, he’s a RB1 against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 145.4 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game.
11. C.J. Anderson, Denver Broncos
C.J. Anderson has averaged 157.7 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns in the past three games. He faces the Chiefs. Kansas City has only allowed two rushing scores, but they have allowed 129.4 yards per game.
12. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens
Justin Forsett is averaging 101.2 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 147 yards and a pair of touchdowns the past two games. He faces the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 108.8 rushing yards per game.
13. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints
Mark Ingram is averaging 94.6 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He faces the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Ingram has scored five of his six touchdowns on the road.
14. Denard Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
Denard Robinson is averaging 98.2 yards and 0.8 touchdowns in his past five games. Shoelace was held to 25 yards on 14 carries last week, but salvaged his day with 47 receiving yards. He faces the Giants. New York has allowed 142.6 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game.
15. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 114 total yards and a touchdown in his past four games. He faces the Indianapolis Colts. The Colts have allowed 109.9 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
The Next Batch
15. Isaiah Crowell, Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills
16. LeGarrette Blount, New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers
17. Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
18. Tre Mason, St. Louis Rams vs. Oakland Raiders
19. Trent Richardson, Indianapolis Colts vs. Washington Redskins
20. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
21. Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers at Baltimore Ravens
22. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
23. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
24. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills vs. Cleveland Browns
25. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
26. Steven Jackson, Atlanta Falcons vs. Arizona Cardinals
27. Jerick McKinnon, Minnesota Vikings vs. Carolina Panthers
28. Latavius Murray, Oakland Raiders at St. Louis Rams
29. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers
30. Daniel Herron, Indianapolis Colts vs. Washington Redskins
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice