With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 14 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray is averaging 147.5 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He faces the Chicago Bears. The Bears have been decent against the run allowing 105.5 rushing yards per game, but Murray has been a force this year.
2. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Arian Foster is averaging 128.4 total yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game. He returned from a groin injury with 105 total yards and a touchdown. He faces the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 129.4 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
3. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 123.2 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He faces Dallas. The Boys have allowed 119.6 yards and a touchdown per game.
4. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 93.5 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 121.3 total yards with five touchdowns in his past four games. Lacy faces the Atlanta Falcons at home. Atlanta has allowed 118.3 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. Lacy is averaging 102.2 total yards and a touchdown in six starts at Lambeau Field.
5. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 92.8 total yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 108.3 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns in his past nine games. He faces the suddenly vulnerable Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 266 rushing yards the past two weeks to the Seattle Seahawks and the Atlanta Falcons.
6. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 140.8 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He has scored in his past two games. Bell faces the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed 125.1 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
7. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch is averaging 104.4 total yards and a touchdown per game. He faces the Philadelphia Eagles. No doubt his tough running will be used to try to slow Philly’s offense.
8. C.J. Anderson, Denver Broncos
C.J. Anderson, is averaging 190 total yards and a touchdown in the past two weeks and 164.5 yards and 0.8 touchdowns in his past four games.
9. Rashad Jennings, New York Giants
Rashad Jennings is averaging 93.7 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns in his past three games. He looks to stay hot against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 141.5 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
10. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 125.7 yards in his past three games and has scored in three of the past four. He is still a solid option despite facing the Seahawks.
11. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints
Mark Ingram is averaging 97.6 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He faces the Carolina Panthers. Ingram torched them for 100 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting. Carolina has allowed 116.8 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
12. Tre Mason, St. Louis Rams
Tre Mason went wild with 164 total yards and three touchdowns against the Oakland Raiders last week. He’s averaging 122 total yards and a touchdown in his past three games. He faces the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 102.8 rushing yards per game.
13. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 84.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He has four touchdowns in the past five weeks. He faces the Rams. St. Louis has allowed 111.3 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game.
14. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens
Justin Forsett is averaging 103 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He is averaging 141.7 total yards in his past three games. Forsett faces the Miami Dolphins.
15. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions
Joique Bell ran for 91 yards and a pair of touchdowns on Thanksgiving. He should have a nice showing against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 116 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
The Next Batch
15. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers at Oakland Raiders
16. Isaiah Crowell, Cleveland Browns vs. Indianapolis Colts
17. Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
18. Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers vs. New England Patriots
19. LeGarrette Blount, New England Patriots at San Diego Chargers
20. Denard Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
21. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins vs. Baltimore Ravens
22. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills at Denver Broncos
23. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
24. Steven Jackson, Atlanta Falcons at Green Bay Packers
25. Chris Ivory, New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings
26. Daniel Herron, Indianapolis Colts at Cleveland Browns
27. Doug Martin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Detroit Lions
28. Bishop Sankey, Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants
29. Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints
30. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots at San Diego Chargers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 14 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Weeek 14 NFL Picks