Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 15 running back rankings.
1. Maurice Jones-Drew @ Indianapolis
2. Darren McFadden vs. Denver
3. Michael Turner @ Seattle
4. Chris Johnson vs. Houston
5. Arian Foster @ Tennessee
6. Knowshon Moreno @ Oakland
7. Peyton Hillis @ Cincinnati
8. Rashard Mendenhall vs. New York Jets
9. Ray Rice vs. New Orleans
10. LeSean McCoy @ New York Giants
11. LeGarrette Blount vs. Detroit
12. Jamaal Charles @ St. Louis
13. Jonathan Stewart vs. Arizona
14. Ahmad Bradshaw vs. Philadelphia
15. Steven Jackson vs. Kansas City
16. BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs. Green Bay
17. Adrian Peterson vs. Chicago (Monday)
18. Felix Jones vs. Washington
19. Tim Hightower vs. Carolina
20. Ryan Torain @ Dallas
21. Matt Forte @ Minnesota (Monday)
22. Mike Tolbert vs. San Francisco (Thursday)
23. Fred Jackson @ Miami
24. Ronnie Brown vs. Buffalo
25. Cedric Benson vs. Cleveland
26. Mike Goodson vs. Arizona
27. Brandon Jacobs vs. Philadelphia
28. Tashard Choice vs. Washington
29. LaDainian Tomlinson @ Pittsburgh
30. Thomas Jones @ St. Louis
31. Marshawn Lynch vs. Atlanta
32. Brian Westbrook vs. San Diego (Thursday)
33. Pierre Thomas @ Baltimore
34. Maurice Morris @ Tampa Bay
35. Ryan Mathews vs. San Francisco (Thursday)
Inside the numbers:
- Mojo remained on fire, posting his sixth straight 100+ yard day. He faces the Colts this week, who he has only averaged 128.2 total yards with 11 touchdowns in nine career games against them.
- Run DMC has 336 total yards and four touchdowns in his past two games. He should destroy Denver, a team he had 196 total yards and four touchdowns against earlier this season.
- Michael Turner quietly has six touchdowns in his past four games and ten touchdowns in his past seven games. Good luck Seattle.
- Peyton Hillis has lost five fumbles this year. A stat that keeps him out of the top five ranking this week.
- With the Vikings in complete disarray, it’s hard to consider Adrian Peterson a RB1 against a Bears team that is coming off an embarrassing defeat.
- LeGarrette Blount did not meet expectations against Washington, but should bounce back against Detroit.
- Felix Jones, Tim Hightower, and Jonathan Stewart should continue to produce while Thomas Jones and LaDainian Tomlinson continue to slide.
- Ronnie Brown actually makes a RB2 option this week against Buffalo, who is allowing 165.8 yards per game on the ground.
Also check out:
- Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 15 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers