With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 17 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 141 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. In his past five games Bell is averaging 180.4 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game. He torched the Cincinnati Bengals for 235 total yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting.
2. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Arian Foster is averaging 128.3 total yards and a touchdown per game. He had 148 total yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
3. C.J. Anderson, Denver Broncos
C.J. Anderson, is averaging 134.4 total yards and 1.2 touchdowns in his past five games. He had 163 total yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with the Oakland Raiders.
4. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 90.1 total yards and a touchdown per game. He had 107 total yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with the San Diego Chargers.
5. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch is averaging 105.1 total yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He should finish strong against the St. Louis Rams at home. Lynch is averaging 114.3 total yards and 1.6 touchdowns in seven home starts.
6. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 118.1 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He had 175 total yards in the first meeting with the Minnesota Vikings.
7. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 96 total yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. In his past nine games he’s averaging 117.6 total yards and 1.1 touchdowns. He squares off with the Detroit Lions in a game that will determine the NFC North division winner.
8. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray played through his broken hand to run for 58 yards and a touchdown. He’s now averaging 142.7 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He had 221 total yards in the first meeting with the Washington Redskins. He may not be active in the passing game, but Murray looks to cap off his fantasy MVP season in style.
9. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints
Mark Ingram is averaging 87.3 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He finishes his surprising season against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road. Ingram is averaging 94 total yards and a touchdown in six road starts. The Bucs have allowed 116.6 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
10. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens
Justin Forsett is averaging 92.9 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He finishes against the Cleveland Browns’ leaky run defense. The Browns have allowed 142.4 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
11. Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals
Jeremy Hill is averaging 112.9 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns in his past eight games. He finishes off against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He had 67 total yards on 11 touches in the first meeting with Pittsburgh.
12. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 104.5 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past six games. Shady ran for 149 yards in the first meeting with the New York Giants.
13. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 77.8 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He had 85 total yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with Dallas.
14. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions
Joique Bell is averaging 107.5 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns in his past four games. He finishes against the Packers. Green Bay has allowed 120.5 rushing yards per game.
15. Andre Williams, New York Giants
Andre Williams is averaging 103.3 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns in his past three games. Williams should see a heavy workload against the Eagles in the finale. Philly has allowed 113 rushing yards per game.
The Next Batch
16. Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons
17. Matt Asiata, Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears
18. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets
19. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
20. Tre Mason, St. Louis Rams at Seattle Seahawks
21. Isaiah Crowell, Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
22. Steven Jackson, Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers
23. Daniel Herron, Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
24. Toby Gerhart, Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
25. Latavius Murray, Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 17 NFL Picks