With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 12 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray is averaging 151.40 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He has reached 100 yards in nine out of ten games. Murray’s legs will be fresh after coming off a bye. The New York Giants are the next victim. The G-Men have allowed 145 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game.
2. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 120.4 total yards and 1.4 touchdowns in his past five games. He should dominate the Oakland Raiders. Oakland has allowed 129.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
3. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Arian Foster is averaging 131.4 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. Monitor his availability (groin), but if he’s good to go you need to get him back into your lineup against the Cincinnati Bengals. Cincinnati has allowed 136.2 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game.
4. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 130.8 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 146.7 total yards and 0.9 touchdowns in his last seven games. Forte should continue to roll against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 118.2 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game.
5. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch is averaging 106 total yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game. Lynch had 170 total yards and a touchdown in two games against the Arizona Cardinals last year. Lynch faces them at home this week. He’s averaging 124 total yards and a pair of touchdowns in five home starts.
6. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 99.4 total yards in his past five games. He should stay hot against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 143.5 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
7. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints
Mark Ingram is averaging 130.3 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He faces the Baltimore Ravens at home. Ingram is averaging 137 total yards in three home starts.
8. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 121.8 total yards and a touchdown in his past four games. He’s really dialed it up during that stretch with 61.5 receiving yards per game. He had 132 total yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with the Minnesota Vikings. Minnesota has allowed 115.3 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game.
9. Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals
Jeremy Hill has averaged 129.7 total yards in his past three games. This ranking is assuming that Giovani Bernard’s injury keeps him out against the Texans. If Bernard plays, it will shake things up.
10. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens
Justin Forsett is averaging 92.3 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. Prior to last week’s bye he toasted the Titans for 112 yards and a pair of scores. He faces the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 114.7 yards and a touchdown per game.
11. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Andre Ellington is averaging 98 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. The Seahawks aren’t quite as tough on defense this year. They have allowed 90.8 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game.
12. Rashad Jennings, New York Giants
Rashad Jennings is averaging 95.3 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the Cowboys at home. Jennings is averaging 106 total yards in four home starts. Dallas has allowed 109 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
13. Denard Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
Denard Robinson is averaging 104.8 total yards and a touchdown in the past four games.
14. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 80.5 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. In his past three games he’s averaging 108.7 total yards and a touchdown. Morris faces the San Francisco 49ers.
The Next Batch
15. Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers vs. St. Louis Rams
16. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins
17. Trent Richardson, Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
18. Terrance West, Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons
19. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions
20. C.J. Anderson, Denver Broncos vs. Miami Dolphins
21. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets
22. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions at New England Patriots
23. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins at Denver Broncos
24. Steven Jackson, Atlanta Falcons vs. Cleveland Browns
25. Chris Ivory, New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 12 NFL Picks