With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 11 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski is averaging 73.7 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He had 254 yards and three touchdowns in his two games leading up to last week’s bye. Gronk should feast on the Indianapolis Colts. The Colts have struggled against opposing tight ends this year.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 72.7 yards and 1.3 touchdowns in his past three games. He should continue to feast against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed four tight end touchdowns.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 47 yards per game, but has 12 touchdowns. He has scored in seven of nine games. Thomas is as good as bet as any to score against this week. He faces the St. Louis Rams.
4. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 65.8 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He faces the Atlanta Falcons. He has scored in his last five meetings with them. Atlanta has allowed 280.8 passing yards per game.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 49.4 yards and a touchdown per game. The Chargers laid an egg in Week 8 against the Miami Dolphins. Gates should be ready to rock against the Oakland Raiders. He scored on them in Week 6.
6. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 62.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He has topped 50 yards and/or scored a touchdown in seven of nine games. He’ll
7. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Kelce is averaging 48.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He faces the Seattle Seahawks. They have allowed 10 tight end touchdowns.
8. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts
Dwayne Allen is averaging 41.6 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He has scored in three straight games and six of the past seven. That streak could continue against New England. The Patriots have allowed a touchdown to a tight end in each of the past three games.
9. Larry Donnell, New York Giants
Larry Donnell is averaging 42.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He faces the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners have allowed 17 passing touchdowns with five going to tight ends.
10. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Coby Fleener is averaging 37.3 yards and 0.6 touchdowns in his past seven games. He’s also a solid play against the Pats.
The Next Batch
11. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
12. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams vs. Denver Broncos
13. Mychal Rivera, Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers
14. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
15. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills
16. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans
17. Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers
18. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers at New York Giants
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 11 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 11 NFL Picks