With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 16 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski is averaging 78.1 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He is averaging 97.7 yards and a touchdown in his past seven games. Gronk faces the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 29 touchdown passes on the year.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 55.9 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He faces the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed a league-worst 292.5 passing yards per game.
3. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 68.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 84.2 yards in his past two games. Olsen is averaging 96.5 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in two starts with Derek Anderson at quarterback. He should be good regardless of the starter when the Panthers face the Cleveland Browns.
4. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 61.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He had 109 yards in the first meeting with the Detroit Lions.
5. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Coby Fleener is averaging 48.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 77.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in the past six games. Fleener should see plenty of looks against the Dallas Cowboys. The Boys have allowed 249.6 passing yards per game.
6. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 47.3 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He faces the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners have allowed 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
7. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans
Delanie Walker is averaging 61 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 70.3 yards in his past four games. Walker faces the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 243 yards per game.
8. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Kelce is averaging 53.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 68 yards in his past four games. Kelce goes up against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Pittsburgh has allowed 252.9 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
9. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas returned to action for the first time in a month. He was still limited by an ankle injury. If he does not get in the end zone against the Cincinnati Bengals you are likely to be disappointed with his production. Thomas is a somewhat risky play in this stage of the fantasy season.
10. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 40.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the Indianapolis Colts. Indy has allowed 240.6 passing yards per game.
The Next Batch
11. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles
12. Larry Donnell, New York Giants at St. Louis Rams
13. Owen Daniels, Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
14. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins vs. Minnesota Vikings
15. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins
16. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers
17. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
18. Mychal Rivera, Oakland Raiders vs. Buffalo Bills
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 6 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 16 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 16 NFL Picks