Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 16 tight end rankings.
1. Jason Witten @ Arizona (Saturday)
2. Chris Cooley @ Jacksonville
3. Jacob Tamme @ Oakland
4. Vernon Davis @ St. Louis
5. Brent Celek vs. Minnesota
6. Kevin Boss @ Green Bay
7. Marcedes Lewis vs. Washington
8. Greg Olsen vs. New York Jets
9. Benjamin Watson vs. Baltimore
10. Rob Gronkowski vs. Buffalo
11. Kellen Winslow vs. Seattle
12. Owen Daniels @ Denver
13. Jimmy Graham @ Atlanta (Monday)
14. Aaron Hernandez vs. Buffalo
15. Zach Miller vs. Indianapolis
16. Tony Gonzalez vs. New Orleans (Monday)
17. Dustin Keller @ Chicago
18. Ed Dickson @ Cleveland
19. Brandon Pettigrew @ Miami
20. Heath Miller vs. Carolina (Thursday)
Inside the numbers:
- Jason Witten did not let me down last week, and I’m going back to him as my top option again this week. Everybody else has question marks.
- Vernon Davis was a letdown, but I expect him to bounce back this week.
- Brent Celek is averaging 59 yards in his past three games with a pair of touchdowns.
- Kevin Boss has scored in back-to-back games, and three of his past four.
- Benjamin Watson had five catches for 47 yards and a touchdown the last time he faced Baltimore.
- It’s totally a gut thing, but I think this week’s it Rob Gronkowski’s turn to be Brady’s favorite tight end.
- I’ll have to see Antonio Gates practice before I rank him.
Also check out:
- Week 16 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 16 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy Sleepers