Most fantasy leagues have wrapped up already, but there are some that still play to the bitter end. For those leagues, I present the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 17 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 76.3 yards and a touchdown per game. He had 10 catches for 179 yards and a score in the first meeting with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is not piling up the yards like Graham, but he’s been just as prolific scoring touchdowns. Davis had 180 yards and two touchdowns in his first meeting against the Arizona Cardinals.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 57.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns. He had 37 yards and a touchdown in the first game against the Oakland Raiders.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 47.7 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has four touchdowns in the past five games. He should finish strong against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 285.2 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
5. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez could be closing out his Hall of Fame career against the Carolina Panthers. He had 81 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting.
6. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 51.6 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He had 66 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with the Atlanta Falcons.
7. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett has averaged 78 yards the past two game. He closes the 2013 season against the Green Bay Packers. The Pack have allowed 248.8 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
8. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 56.1 yards and 0.2 touchdowns per game. He finishes the year with a tough matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
9. Marcedes Lewis, Jacksonville Jaguars
Marcedes Lewis has scored in four straight games. The Jacksonville Jaguars don’t have many other options in the passing game, particularly in the red zone. Lewis is a risky option against the Indianapolis Colts, but he’s on fire right now.
10. Brandon Myers, New York Giants
Brandon Myers is averaging 43.2 yards and 0.6 touchdowns in his past five games. He should finish strong against the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 249.3 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game, including 61 yards and a score by Myers in their first meeting.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 17 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 17 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 17 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 17 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 17 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 17 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 17 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 17 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- 2013 Week 17 NFL Picks