With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 7 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas has nine touchdowns in five games. He has scored in every game this year, including multiple touchdowns in three of five games. Does it even matter that he’s facing the San Francisco 49ers?
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk is averaging 56.8 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He has averaged 97 yards the past two weeks as he has become more of a focal point in the offense. He should keep rolling against the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 15 passing touchdowns.
3. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 60.7 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. Other than a two-point conversion, he’s been held out of the end zone the past three games. That could change against the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have allowed a pair of touchdown passes per game.
4. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 64.7 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He has three scores in his past two games. Olsen will look to stay hot against the Green Bay Packers.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 50.3 and a touchdown per game. He also has three scores in his past two games. He faces the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
6. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron broke out last week with 102 yards and a touchdown. He should keep rolling against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 294 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
7. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Kelce is averaging 54.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He scored in three straight games before last week’s bye. Kelce faces the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 1.7 touchdowns per game.
8. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans
Delanie Walker is averaging 70.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He takes on the Washington Redskins. The ‘Skins have allowed 13 passing touchdowns.
9. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten scored his first touchdown of the season against the Seattle Seahawks last week. He’s still being targeted 5.5 times per game. Witten should start being more productive. He faces the New York Giants this week. The G-Men have allowed 261.7 passing yards per game.
10. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts
Dwayne Allen is averaging 42.2 yards with 0.7 touchdowns. He faces the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Next Batch
11. Larry Donnell, New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
12. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks
13. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos
14. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Houston Texans
15. Owen Daniels, Baltimore Ravens vs. Atlanta Falcons
16. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins vs. Tennessee Titans
17. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals
18. Clay Harbor, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cleveland Browns
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 7 NFL Picks