With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 15 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 80.5 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. Now that Rob Gronkowski (knee) is done for the year, there’s not debate as to who the top tight end is each week. The St. Louis Rams will try to contend with him.
2. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis has 11 touchdowns on the year and has scored in four straight games. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have allowed 24 passing scores this year, making the odds that Davis scores in this one pretty high.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas returned to action with another touchdown. He has 11 scores in 11 games. He had 96 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with the San Diego Chargers.
4. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron returned to form catching all nine of his targets for 121 yards and a touchdown against the New England Patriots. He should keep rolling against the Chicago Bears.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 59.7 yards and 0.2 touchdowns per game. He had 62 yards in the first meeting with the Denver Broncos.
6. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Dennis Pitta saw 11 targets, catching six for 48 yards and a score. Keep in mind that the Baltimore Ravens were playing the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings have really struggled against tight ends. That said, Pitta should see plenty of looks against the Detroit Lions. The Lions have allowed 255.8 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
7. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten continues to get a ton of looks from Tony Romo. He should have a strong performance against the Green Bay Packers. The Pack have allowed 246.8 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
8. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 52.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. Gonzo has scored in his past two games. He’s a good bet to continue that trend against the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 256.7 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
9. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 44.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns in his past seven games. He’s facing the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 254.9 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
10. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Coby Fleener is averaging 60.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns in his past four games. He had 64 yards in the first matchup with the Houston Texans.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Tate Great or Less Filling?
- 2013 Week 15 NFL Picks