Here are the Lester’s Legends 2015 Week 4 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen is averaging 71.7 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He has 204 yards and a pair of scores the past two games. He should stay hot against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Kelce is averaging 81.3 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. Jeremy Maclin should be able to take some attention from Kelce, which should help his value against the Cincinnati Bengals.
3. Jimmy Graham, Seattle Seahawks
Graham bounced back with 83 yards and a touchdown last week giving him two scores in three games. He should remain an important option against the Detroit Lions.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten is dealing with injuries, but it isn’t slowing him down. He’s averaging seven catches per game for 60.3 yards and 0.7 touchdowns.
5. Tyler Eifert, Cincinnati Bengals
Eifert did not catch a pass last week, but had 153 yards and three touchdowns in the first two weeks. He’s a good bet to bounce back against the Chiefs. Kansas City has allowed ten passing touchdowns already.
6. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Reed is averaging 80.3 yards per game and has caught at least six passes each week. Ride him against the Philadelphia Eagles while he’s healthy.
7. Charles Clay, Buffalo Bills
Clay is averaging 48 yards per game and has scored in consecutive weeks. He should stay hot against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed a league-worst 335.7 passing yards per game.
8. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Bennett is averaging 39.3 yards. He hasn’t been productive, but he has been targeted 18 times. He could find the end zone against the Oakland Raiders.
9. Jordan Cameron, Miami Dolphins
Cameron is banged up, but he was able to play last week. He’s averaging 50.3 yards per game. He has a tough game against the New York Jets, but should see a healthy share of targets.
10. Eric Ebron, Detroit Lions
Ebron is averaging 52.3 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He should be a nice safety net against the Seahawks.
The Next Batch
11. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
12. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
13. Larry Donnell, New York Giants
14. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
15. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams
Also check out:
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2015 Week 4 NFL Picks