With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 3 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Last week I said Graham was due for a pair of touchdowns and he delivered. He’s just that good. Graham is averaging 100 yards and a touchdown. Look for another dominating performance this week against the Minnesota Vikings.
2. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Thomas “only” caught one touchdown pass last week, giving him four scores on the year. They will use his size and speed to combat the Seattle Seahawks’ physical defense.
3. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk had a quiet game against the Vikings, but Tom Brady only had to throw 22 times as the Pats rolled the Vikes. Look for a return to the end zone against the Oakland Raiders.
4. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen is averaging 77.5 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He faces the Pittsburgh Steelers. They allowed a pair of touchdowns last week to Owen Daniels.
5. Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles
Ertz is averaging 81.5 yards and 0.5 touchdowns as he continues to break out as a high-end tight end. He’ll look to keep that going against the Washington Redskins.
6. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
The reports of Antonio Gates’ demise have been greatly exaggerated. Gates has 177 yards and three touchdowns after two weeks. He should keep on trucking against the Buffalo Bills
7. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Bennett has 107 yards on the season and has scored both weeks. Jay Cutler spreads the ball around and Bennett should be solid again against the New York Jets.
8. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans
Walker had 37 yards and a touchdown in Week 1 before exploding for 142 yards and a score last week. He’s earned a fantasy start against the Cincinnati Bengals.
9. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis has 83 yards and a pair of touchdowns on the year. Monitor his ankle, but it looks like he avoided a serious injury.
10. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Pitta has 113 yards in two games, but was vultured by Owen Daniels for a pair of scores last week. The cream rises to the top so look for the more talented Pitta to get his love against the Cleveland Browns.
The Next Batch
11. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints
12. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys @ St. Louis Rams
13. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens (monitor shoulder)
14. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars
15. Niles Paul, Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles
16. Larry Donnell, New York Giants vs. Houston Texans
17. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins
18. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins vs. Kansas City Chiefs
19. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams vs. Dallas Cowboys
20. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers @ Carolina Panthers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 3 NFL Picks