With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 9 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk is averaging 69.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 102.8 yards and a score in his past four games. Gronkowski is back. Tom Brady will lean on him against the Broncos.
2. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 46.7 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. He has not scored a touchdown in the past two games. He is due against the New England Patriots.
3. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 52.1 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He has six scores in the past four games. Gates should stay hot against the Miami Dolphins.
4. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham took a little while to warm up last week, but managed to finish with 59 yards and a score. He also appears to be back. He takes on the Carolina Panthers. Graham averaged 65.5 yards and 1.5 touchdowns against Carolina last year.
5. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 63.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He’ll be busy against the Saints.
6. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Jordan Reed is averaging 6.7 receptions for 62 yards in the past three games. He should continue to be peppered with targets against the Minnesota Vikings.
7. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Kelce is averaging 50.3 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He takes on the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 22 passing touchdowns already.
8. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts
Dwayne Allen is averaging 40.8 yards with a touchdown in six of eight games, including five of his last six. He’s a solid play against the New York Giants.
9. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 42 yards per game on the year and has scored in two of the last three games. He faces the Arizona Cardinals this week. The Cardinals have allowed 302.9 passing yards per game.
10. Larry Donnell, New York Giants
Larry Donnell is averaging 47.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He faces the Colts. Indianapolis has allowed 70 or more yards to five different tight ends this year.
The Next Batch
11. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers
12. Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles at Houston Texans
13. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens
14. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (monitor concussion status)
15. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts at New York Giants
16. Clay Harbor, Jacksonville Jaguars at Cincinnati Bengals
17. Crockett Gillmore, Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 9 NFL Picks